GMONEY | Admirer | 06.21.2012 4:23 PM
I downloaded the VuPointe App to my Ipad and followed instructions. The App and the scanner are not communicating. Is anyone else having that problem or can tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Vanderman | New Friend | 06.30.2012 2:31 AM
I like what it says the VuPoint will do, and I like the look of it. I've tried scanning, and also can't figure out how to get it to connect. I've followed all the instructions over and over and am pretty frustrated by now.
MKS | Admirer 3 | 06.29.2012 9:58 PM
I can usually figure electronic problems out but this has me stumped. I got the network set up on my iPad but it says connection failed. I have the VuPoint app download. I did the MyDocs and that didn't open. I hit MagicWand and that says connection failed. I went under File for both of these. I had the MagicWand network open. I can't get the WiFi on my computer to work either. I have the scanner on WiFi also.
It works fine and it shows the photo when I plug the cord into the computer though. I bought this for the WiFi convenience.
Could someone put a step by step direction of how to do the WiFi? The directions with it is fine for the ones that wrote it as they already understand the set up.
Thanks.
I was hoping HSN would have done that by now as that is the most complained about on the reviews.
greatgrandma | Admirer | 06.26.2012 3:02 PM
I had a lot of trouble getting App & scanner to communicate too. I finally got it by clicking on file, Magic Wand and Mydocs on the app after trying to load Magic Wand on my settings Wi-Fi. Hope this helps. Let me know if you get it.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
GMONEY

Did Anyone Else have a Problem using VuPoint App with the Wireless VuPointe Scanner?

I downloaded the VuPointe App to my Ipad and followed instructions. The App and the scanner are not communicating. Is anyone else having that problem or can tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
greatgrandma

RE: Did Anyone Else have a Problem using VuPoint App with the Wireless VuPointe Scanner?

I had a lot of trouble getting App & scanner to communicate too. I finally got it by clicking on file, Magic Wand and Mydocs on the app after trying to load Magic Wand on my settings Wi-Fi. Hope this helps. Let me know if you get it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3 MKS Admirer 3
Admirer 3
MKS

RE: Did Anyone Else have a Problem using VuPoint App with the Wireless VuPointe Scanner?

I can usually figure electronic problems out but this has me stumped. I got the network set up on my iPad but it says connection failed. I have the VuPoint app download. I did the MyDocs and that didn't open. I hit MagicWand and that says connection failed. I went under File for both of these. I had the MagicWand network open. I can't get the WiFi on my computer to work either. I have the scanner on WiFi also.
It works fine and it shows the photo when I plug the cord into the computer though. I bought this for the WiFi convenience.
Could someone put a step by step direction of how to do the WiFi? The directions with it is fine for the ones that wrote it as they already understand the set up.
Thanks.
I was hoping HSN would have done that by now as that is the most complained about on the reviews.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Vanderman

I like what it says the VuPoint will do, and I like the look of it. I've tried scanning, and also can't figure out how to get it to connect. I've followed all the instructions over and over and am pretty frustrated by now.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
06.21.2012 4:23 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...