TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 07.30.2009 7:35 PM
Did anyone get their forever fragrance from Joy Mangano yet? If so what fragrance did you get and do you like it? It sold out and I missed out and am hoping it comes back but would like to get feedback first. Thanks.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
susie1130 | Admirer 2 | 12.08.2009 8:34 PM
I wonder if some of these things are no good. I see some people like them and some don't. I got three, in the shape of a hangar with a HH purchase a couple of months ago. They were supposed to be the fresh linen scent. I can't smell anything at all. Don't know if they are removing odors or not, how would you know, LOL? I would have been unhappy if I paid for them. Maybe some were defective, that's all I can think of to explain the mixed comments.
BUBBO | Admirer 2 | 12.08.2009 2:59 PM
To date, there are more than 500 very very irate,upset, disappointed people who had taken the time to complain and write negative reviews on Joy Mangano's latest scam-"forever fragrant". Am wondering what is HSN waiting for- a CLASS ACTION SUIT?
I wont buy her stuff...google Ingenious Designs (her company name) and that will explain why!!
DFTX | Admirer 2 | 12.08.2009 12:40 PM
I will not buy anything that this woman Joy Mangano sells. I think HSN would let the hosts sell the product by themselves, without her present.

Joy just doesn't shut up for a minute. It gets to where she is absolutely annoying

There is a host on the Q, I think her name is Lisa and she is in the same category...does't know when to shut up & let the vendor do the talking
REBE | Admirer | 12.08.2009 9:56 AM
To date, there are more than 500 very very irate,upset, disappointed people who had taken the time to complain and write negative reviews on Joy Mangano's latest scam-"forever fragrant". Am wondering what is HSN waiting for- a CLASS ACTION SUIT?
teegee | Admirer | 08.01.2009 1:26 PM
I thought I ordered the green one, but was delivered the pink. The scent is a tad too strong but I like the item a lot- I can smell it from a distance and it has really freshened up the stagnant air just inside my front door. I would order one of the other fragrances next time. The effect is much stronger and better than any reed diffuser or anything I've used so far, you can actually smell it! And I don't even use all the "reeds" because it is so effective with a few. Maybe I'll put some into another jar and put it somewhere else.
TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 07.31.2009 12:07 AM
Yes I would like to try the vanillaa
JELLYBEANN | Admirer 2 | 07.30.2009 9:17 PM
I got mine today in the clean linen scent and put it in my guest bathroom and the scent is really nice but not overpowering. I can't say how the diffusers would do in a large room.

It also comes with two disks you could put in your car or hang in a closet.

If I order again I'll try the vanilla ~

Raeli | Admirer 2 | 07.30.2009 7:45 PM
It's one of the diffusers to fragrance a room and she says it is supposed to last 2 years. Sounds interesting.

Oh.....okay. Thanks.
TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 07.30.2009 7:45 PM
It's one of the diffusers to fragrance a room and she says it is supposed to last 2 years. Sounds interesting.
Raeli | Admirer 2 | 07.30.2009 7:43 PM
She makes perfume? I had no idea.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

Joy Mangano's Forever Fragrance

Did anyone get their forever fragrance from Joy Mangano yet? If so what fragrance did you get and do you like it? It sold out and I missed out and am hoping it comes back but would like to get feedback first. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raeli

RE: Joy Mangano's Forever Fragrance

She makes perfume? I had no idea.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raeli

Oh.....okay. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JELLYBEANN

I got mine today in the clean linen scent and put it in my guest bathroom and the scent is really nice but not overpowering. I can't say how the diffusers would do in a large room.

It also comes with two disks you could put in your car or hang in a closet.

If I order again I'll try the vanilla ~

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

Yes I would like to try the vanillaa
Please use plain text.
Admirer
teegee

I thought I ordered the green one, but was delivered the pink. The scent is a tad too strong but I like the item a lot- I can smell it from a distance and it has really freshened up the stagnant air just inside my front door. I would order one of the other fragrances next time. The effect is much stronger and better than any reed diffuser or anything I've used so far, you can actually smell it! And I don't even use all the "reeds" because it is so effective with a few. Maybe I'll put some into another jar and put it somewhere else.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
REBE

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DFTX

I will not buy anything that this woman Joy Mangano sells. I think HSN would let the hosts sell the product by themselves, without her present.

Joy just doesn't shut up for a minute. It gets to where she is absolutely annoying

There is a host on the Q, I think her name is Lisa and she is in the same category...does't know when to shut up & let the vendor do the talking
When I get tired of shopping, I just sit down and try on shoes
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BUBBO

I wont buy her stuff...google Ingenious Designs (her company name) and that will explain why!!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
07.30.2009 7:35 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...