Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 01.21.2011 10:22 PM
Terry is on Facebook - profile id 100001376754795
JEWELME | Inspirer 1 | 01.21.2011 10:09 PM
I have a feeling that Diane Gilman is going to take over that genre. A while back I heard a caller suggest she do leather, and she said that it was already in the works. It always seems like if they have a vendor who sells a lot, then they just keep adding more and more things to sell. Think Suzanne Somers, Joy Mangano, Tony Little, etc!!!
Scarsmom | Admirer 3 | 01.17.2011 12:44 AM
Hi all and ocaligirl,
Well, I miss Terry Lewis (I remember when she was Terry Lewis Mason) also. Although my friend says she bought many blazers, etc. for her work as a college professor and complained that the buttons fell off. Anyhow, I miss the classic designs. But I have some info on Miss Tina. At first I heard that she went to a high end dept. store like Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom. But I just saw her stuff (jeans, blouses, etc.) at WALMART for cheap while my hubby was exchanging an appliance!!? :/
P.S. Express has online clothing sales for 30% off and Old Navy too.
bocababe1 | Admirer 2 | 01.16.2011 8:02 PM
Wow...I am so sad that Terry Lewis is gone, I live in Sunny So CAL in the summer,
I have been a student on the East Coast for the past 5 years, My Mother and I have always enjoyed watching HSN while I was growing up in the 90's, loved
Suzanne Somers & her cooking shows with Collen Lopez, it was fun,
we bought everything, still have so many cute things, as a chubby kid, Suzanne Somers changed my life, I am lean and can no longer food mix.
I became familar with Terry Lewis after P Diddy, she designed his real furs..,
we have her beret's, gloves, jackets, faux fur's...always soooo super cute,
My Dad says when my Mom wears her beautiful Terry Lewis faux fur's that someone from peta may toss red paint on her lol..
I now have my own account with HSN and watching Fall Fashion week, I was waiting to see what Terry had for us...I am so sad to see she is no longer here, does anyone know where she went? and MS Tina..never cared for that name on clothes, but cute clothes just the same.... Terry Lewis....where will we get leather at that price...I do not care for QVC or Shop NBC...odd vibe.. and then Suzanne and Miss Tina....I love them all.where are they>
it is great that HSN has new famous designers, we all love that, what is missing is the warmth that was once there, seems very superficial now.

I have to agree, the vibe has changed...some for the better. They now have a female head honcho who is really into dressing the modern woman and keeping things current.

The only constant is change, but I think letting Terry Lewis get away was a mistake. She was doing the faux fur stuff well before Rachel Zoe made it so popular, right? Didn't know about her Puffy connection -- interesting.

She was an HSN host before a designer...
rena347 | Inspirer 3 | 01.12.2011 8:27 PM 1 Person Smiled
I purchased 2 of Suzanne's trilliant bracelets - peridot green (my birthstone) and a pink,clear,blue combination. I get compliments on both of them every time I wear them.
chattysal | Admirer | 04.10.2014 7:00 PM
I too have several of Suzanne's trilliant bracelets and necklaces. Sad that they can't be found anywhere now.
fiftiesdolls | Inspirer 1 | 01.12.2011 11:02 AM
I never cared for any of S Somers items however I did buy a lot of Terry's leather jackets. I must say that I miss her. I have several of Pam's leather items also but I prefer Terry's.
GHSOTDOCTOR | New Friend | 01.11.2011 9:06 PM
Somers and Lewis - two of the TOP people and quality items are gone, and quality goes down down down, I think a greedy little spoiled rotten child is running the show and its her way or the highway. I am going to boycott - they are trying to be Badgley Mischa and they are really trailer par.
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 08.26.2010 3:46 PM 1 Person Smiled
I hope Terry will resurface somewhere - Hopefully someone out there will know.

I hope that Terry is well and that wasn't the reason why she left.

I liked Terry as a host she was so well spoken, has a nice clear voice and very articulate. Class act.
Aragorn1 | Admirer 2 | 08.26.2010 2:26 PM

Yeah, what Akukim said..... :-s :-s :-s
ocaligirl | New Friend | 08.26.2010 3:20 AM
Wow...I am so sad that Terry Lewis is gone, I live in Sunny So CAL in the summer,
I have been a student on the East Coast for the past 5 years, My Mother and I have always enjoyed watching HSN while I was growing up in the 90's, loved
we bought everything, still have so many cute things, as a chubby kid, Suzanne Somers changed my life, I am lean and can no longer food mix.
My Dad says when my Mom wears her beautiful Terry Lewis faux fur's that someone from peta may toss red paint on her lol..
I now have my own account with HSN and watching Fall Fashion week, I was waiting to see what Terry had for us...I am so sad to see she is no longer here, does anyone know where she went? and MS Tina..never cared for that name on clothes, but cute clothes just the same.... Terry Lewis....where will we get leather at that price...I do not care for QVC or Shop NBC...odd vibe.. and then Suzanne and Miss Tina....I love them all.where are they>
it is great that HSN has new famous designers, we all love that, what is missing is the warmth that was once there, seems very superficial now.
SHOPSTOMUCH | Admirer 2 | 08.25.2010 6:00 PM
According to Colleen, Terry will not be back on HSN this year. She said she wasn't sure about anything past that.

I doubt she will show up on SNBC because they still have Pam McCoy. And QVC has Bradley Bayou with all his leathers. But I guess you never know.
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 08.25.2010 3:30 AM
she had some nice leather products, well made...some of the stuff lately on HSN by these big time designers are just plain weird looking...
gerribr | Admirer 2 | 08.24.2010 8:14 PM
Terry will probably show up on ShopNBC or even possibly QVC! They all seem to move around.
She can join Suzanne on ShopNBC!
highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 04.13.2014 2:29 AM

I dont think S Sumers is selling half as much as when she was on HSN. I think she just started selling way to much stuff, HSN probably didnt want to give her 24 hrs of their time. I like her but her stuff was way to high priced

jeopardy01 | Admirer | 08.24.2010 12:17 AM
Goodbye, Terry Lewis. HSN will miss you.
TexasBarbie | Admirer 3 | 08.19.2010 4:55 PM
Ask Customer Service.
LADYLOVE | Admirer 3 | 08.19.2010 5:54 AM
She went bye bye. Nobody really know I don't think. I think there's a lot of people who miss her.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Akukim

What happened to Terry Lewis and her leather collection?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LADYLOVE

RE: What happened to Terry Lewis and her leather collection?

She went bye bye. Nobody really know I don't think. I think there's a lot of people who miss her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

Ask Customer Service.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
jeopardy01

Goodbye, Terry Lewis. HSN will miss you.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
gerribr

Terry will probably show up on ShopNBC or even possibly QVC! They all seem to move around.
She can join Suzanne on ShopNBC!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Meezergeezer

she had some nice leather products, well made...some of the stuff lately on HSN by these big time designers are just plain weird looking...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SHOPSTOMUCH

According to Colleen, Terry will not be back on HSN this year. She said she wasn't sure about anything past that.

I doubt she will show up on SNBC because they still have Pam McCoy. And QVC has Bradley Bayou with all his leathers. But I guess you never know.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ocaligirl

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Aragorn1

Yeah, what Akukim said..... :-s :-s :-s
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Meezergeezer

I hope Terry will resurface somewhere - Hopefully someone out there will know.

I hope that Terry is well and that wasn't the reason why she left.

I liked Terry as a host she was so well spoken, has a nice clear voice and very articulate. Class act.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
18 Replies
08.19.2010 3:08 AM
2 Smiles
17 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...