CSU1502 | New Friend | 05.12.2012 4:13 PM

Yes, some items state specifically that they can not be shipped to a PO Box, but others do not.
Why not add upon check out the option to enter the shipping address (which would be the physical location) and/or the mailing address (which for many, the shipping and mailing address are the same) but for folks like me, my mailing address is a PO Box.
Does any one else expereince this frustration? When I call HSN and ask how an item will be shipped (so I know to either enter my shipping or mailing address), they don't know! But then they ship to an obvious mailing address!:d/ #-o
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
CSU1502

Shipping address versus a mailing address.

Yes, some items state specifically that they can not be shipped to a PO Box, but others do not.
Why not add upon check out the option to enter the shipping address (which would be the physical location) and/or the mailing address (which for many, the shipping and mailing address are the same) but for folks like me, my mailing address is a PO Box.
Does any one else expereince this frustration? When I call HSN and ask how an item will be shipped (so I know to either enter my shipping or mailing address), they don't know! But then they ship to an obvious mailing address!:d/ #-o
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
05.12.2012 4:13 PM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...