Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

-

-

-

HSN Iris Apfel ✨
-

-

-

-

-

I hope you have a nice and cool Monday Peeps! ✨😎
-

-

-

-

-

Peace Out Peeps! Girls I have a major headache will see all tomorrow taking
some meds. Everyone stay safe and cool. So glad Oodie and Xango had some
much needed rain. 😘😎✨ -
Hi. I am absolutely fine. Just a bit black & blue on a thigh. If it isn’t too humid tomorrow, may try to put the bench together with hubby’s help. That’s the butterfly bench as a TS a few days ago.
We tried to go out for Thai food today and changed our minds when we saw that a Dim Sum restaurant was not that far away. However, the storm came and we decided to stay home and watch the lightning. We may try tomorrow or Tuesday.
You really had alot of rain. It poured here for about an hour. I’m sure it made some dent in our drought situation. However, with temps in the mid nineties, this rain will not last that long. And as for watering the plants. Once per week is what we do and that’s Friday.
We are still talking about a trip into Brandon for our Oriental market. I love the way they cut up a whole chicken which makes it easy for us to take the skin off. They also have a nice take out area so there is always something to bring home. The bakery is actually a delivery from Orlando. They also have other markets in Tampa and St. Pete. .
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants