Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 3:43 PM

    • OODIEBOM
    • 06.26.22 1:37 AM

    @sheba2011

    No rain yet. Did receive the butterfly bench that was a TS a few days ago. Tried to move the box to the lanai and tripped. I’m OK, and the cement floor is fine–no dents.

    Great news on Poppy. So he worries when you are not around. Think you better take him with you when you head to Colorado. He will enjoy the ride as long as you are in the vehicle. If you fly, there are pet carriers that fit under the seat in front of you. Whatever you do, don’t let anyone tell you to put him in the baggage compartment above your seat or under the plane. I think he would really enjoy the trip by car.

    Thank goodness I lost some weight, so getting up was no problem. No bones broken. Just my pride trying to do everything myself. Have more weight I want to lose. Down a size and want more. Don’t worry, I am eating OK. Just not as much on a plate. Tomorrow will be going to a Thai restaurant. It’s a five star.

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 1:24 AM

    Indian Reservation
    The Raiders

    They took the whole Cherokee nation
    Put us on this reservation
    Took away our ways of life
    The tomahawk and the bow and knife
    Took away our native tongue
    And taught their English to our young
    And all the beads we made by hand
    Are nowadays made in Japan
    Cherokee people
    Cherokee tribe
    So proud to live
    So proud to die
    They took the whole Indian nation
    Locked us on this reservation
    Though I wear a shirt and tie
    I’m still part redman deep inside
    Cherokee people
    Cherokee tribe
    So proud to live
    So proud to die
    But maybe someday when they learn
    Cherokee nation will return, will return
    Will return, will return, will return

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 1:14 AM

    The Shape of Things to Come
    Song by Ramones

    There’s a new sun
    Risin’ up angry in the sky
    And there’s a new voice
    Cryin’ we’re not afraid to die
    Let the old world make believe
    It’s blind and deaf and dumb
    But nothing can change the shape of things to come
    There are changes
    Lyin’ ahead in every road
    And there are new thoughts
    Ready and waiting to explode
    When tomorrow is today
    The bells may toll for some
    But nothing can change the shape of things to come
    The future’s comin’ in, now
    Sweet and strong
    Ain’t no-one gonna hold it back for long
    There are new dreams
    Crowdin’ out old realities
    There’s revolution
    Sweepin’ in like a fresh new breeze
    Let the old world make believe
    It’s blind and deaf and dumb
    (But) nothing can change the shape of things
    Nothing can change the shape of things
    Nothing can change the shape of things
    Nothing can change the shape of things
    To come

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 1:09 AM

    Thanks Dad. 💕😘😎

    Incense And Peppermints
    Strawberry Alarm Clock

    Good sense, innocence, cripplin’ mankind
    Dead kings, many things I can’t define
    Occasions, persuasions clutter your mind
    Incense and peppermints, the color of time
    Who cares what games we choose
    Little to win, but nothing to lose
    Incense and peppermints, meaningless nouns
    Turn on, tune in, turn your eyes around
    Look at yourself, look at yourself, yeah, girl
    Look at yourself, look at yourself, yeah, girl, yeah, yeah
    To divide the cockeyed world in two
    Throw your pride to one side, it’s the least you can do
    Beatniks and politics, nothin’ is new
    A yardstick for lunatics, one point of view
    Who cares what games we choose
    Little to win, but nothing to lose
    Good sense, innocence, cripplin’ mankind
    Dead kings, many things I can’t define
    Occasions, persuasions clutter your mind
    Incense and peppermints, the color of time
    Who cares what games we choose
    Little to win, but nothing to lose
    Incense, peppermints
    Incense, peppermints

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 1:05 AM

    Peace Out Peeps! Have a cool and safe evening. ✨✨😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 1:03 AM

    The Jimi Hendrix Experience
    “Purple Haze”

    Purple Haze all in my brain
    Lately things just don’t seem the same
    Actin’ funny but I don’t know why
    ‘Scuse me while I kiss the sky

    Purple Haze all around
    Don’t know if I’m coming up or down
    Am I happy or in misery?
    Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me

    Help me
    Help me
    Oh no, oh

    [Background voices:]
    Hammering talkin’ ’bout heart ‘n’ s-soul
    I’m talking about hard stuff
    If everybody’s still around, fluff and ease, if
    So far out my mind
    Something’s happening, something’s happening

    Yeah, Purple Haze all in my eyes
    Don’t know if it’s day or night
    You’ve got me blowing, blowing my mind
    Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?

    Oh help me
    Ah yeah, purple haze
    Oh, no oh help me
    Tell me, baby, tell me
    (Purple Haze!)
    I can’t go on like this
    (Purple Haze!)
    You’re making me blow my mind, mama
    (Purple Haze!)
    No, no no, it’s painful, baby
    (Purple Haze!)

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 1:01 AM

    China Girl
    Song by David Bowie

    Oh, little China girl
    Oh, little China girl
    I couldn’t escape this feeling with my China girl
    I feel a wreck without my little China girl
    I hear her heart beating, loud as thunder
    Saw these stars crashing
    I’m a mess without my little China girl
    Wake up in the morning, where’s my little China girl?
    I hear her heart is beating, loud as thunder
    I saw these stars crashing down
    I’m feeling tragic like I’m Marlon Brando
    When I look at my China girl
    And I could pretend that nothing really meant too much
    When I look at my China girl
    I stumble into town
    Just like a sacred cow
    Visions of swastikas in my head
    Plans for everyone
    It’s in the white of my eyes
    My little China girl
    You shouldn’t mess with me
    I’ll ruin everything you are
    You know
    I’ll give you television
    I’ll give you eyes of blue
    I’ll give you a man who wants to rule the world
    And when I get excited
    My little China girl says
    “Oh, baby, just you shut your mouth”
    She says, “Ssh”
    She says “Ssh”
    She says
    She says
    And when I get excited
    My little China girl says
    “Oh, baby, just you shut your mouth”
    And when I get excited
    My little China girl says
    “Oh, baby, just you shut your mouth”
    She says, “Ssh”
    She says
    Oh, little China girl
    Oh, little China girl
    Oh, little China girl
    Oh, little China girl

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 12:57 AM

    Light My Fire
    Song by The Doors

    You know that it would be untrue
    You know that I would be a
    If I was to say to you
    Girl, we couldn’t get much higher
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Try to set the night on fire
    The time to hesitate is through
    No time to wallow in the mire
    Try now we can only lose
    And our love become a funeral pyre
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Try to set the night on fire, yeah
    The time to hesitate is through
    No time to wallow in the mire
    Try now we can only lose
    And our love become a funeral pyre
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Try to set the night on fire, yeah
    You know that it would be untrue
    You know that I would be a
    If I was to say to you
    Girl, we couldn’t get much higher
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Come on, baby, light my fire
    Try to set the night on fire
    Try to set the night on fire
    Try to set the night on fire
    Try to set the night on fire

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 12:52 AM

    This is from my father’s CD Collection and I can sing it the same way. 😎✨

    White Rabbit
    Song by Jefferson Airplane

    One pill makes you larger
    And one pill makes you small
    And the ones that mother gives you
    Don’t do anything at all
    Go ask Alice
    When she’s ten feet tall
    And if you go chasing rabbits
    And you know you’re going to fall
    Tell ’em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
    Has given you the call
    Call Alice
    When she was just small
    When the men on the chessboard
    Get up and tell you where to go
    And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom
    And your mind is moving low
    Go ask Alice
    I think she’ll know
    When logic and proportion
    Have fallen sloppy dead
    And the White Knight is talking backwards
    And the Red Queen’s off with her head
    Remember what the dormouse said
    Feed your head
    Feed your head

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 12:50 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Good evening I want you to know Poppy is doing alright just waiting on labs.
    Vet said he was in good shape. ✨😎Poppy do have separation anxiety so I have
    to give him a pill twice a day. The Vet even groom him up a bit he will have the full
    treatment in about a week the Vet wanted me to wait on the grooming he does
    not look bad I just would like some of his fur shorter.

    Hey enjoy your evening and thank you for being here. 😘✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 12:45 AM

    @oodiebom,

    Good evening Oodie I was out chasing a rabbit hubby is mowing the yard and the rabbit
    came out. 😜😘

    Oodie thank you for thinking of Poppy he had a full physical. I am waiting on labs that will
    be available next week. Poppy was in excellent shape said the Vet. The walking helps.
    Poppy is not a spring chicken for a dog so I do have take good care of him. Poppy weighs
    18 pounds so I can carry him if he gets too tired. I am strong enough for both of us. 😘✨

    Oodie I was so worried I kept a sharp eye on him all week. The Vet did prescribed a pill
    to help with separation anxiety.

    Poppy is keeping his eye on me too as I type this. 😎

    Oodie I hope you get more rain I mean real rain. My sinus is alright tonight I was out in
    the yards helping husband and all of a sudden a beautiful bunny popped out. 😜

    Oodie a little weight have been lifted from my shoulders. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 12:36 AM

    @xango,

    Good evening thank you for posting. Hey Poppy did great at the Vet. 😎✨
    I am waiting on labs because I had them check everything the labs will be
    ready next week. I am so relieved thank you for your concern. 😘

    I am so glad you got some rain Oz will have rain in the morning no watering
    the plants and the grass loves it too. 💕😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.26.22 12:24 AM

    Club Sheba Summerland Edition. 😎✨

    • xango
    • 06.25.22 11:31 PM

    @Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Hello Sheba, how are you and Poppy? Please let us know how his appointment went.
    Headache is all gone. Yesterday my eyes started hurting that followed by a headache which I don’t get often.
    This afternoon the sky opened up, we are having lots of rain. Huge down pours, many times throughout the afternoon and it’s still raining. The plants are happy, me too I don’t have to water them.
    I hope Poppy is alright. Have a good weekend Sheba. 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

< 1 … 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.