Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

#697-902
ProCaps Laboratories
Secure Complete Meal Replacement – 100 MealsFree Shipping
-

-

#809-343
ProCaps Laboratories
Ultimate Friendly Flora – 240 CapsulesFree Shipping
HSN TS
-

#809-363
Essential-1 with Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin D3-2000 – 400 CapsulesThis formula contains CoQ10.
Free Shipping
HSN TS
-

#809-369
ProCaps Laboratories
Essential-1 with Vitamin D3-2000 – 400 CapsulesFree Shipping
HSN TS
-

HSN TS
Free Shipping
-

-

-

-

-

-

I hope you all have a great Sunday Peeps! ✨✨😎
-

This is Summerland. 😎✨
-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants