Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Good morning in your neck of the woods. Loaf I know how much you love the Love Boat. ✨😘😎Maybe one day we can all get there.

Love Boat Theme
Jack JonesLove, exciting and new
Come aboard, were expecting you
Love, lifes sweetest reward
Let it flow, it floats back to you
Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure
Your mind on a new romance
Love wont hurt anymore
Its an open smile on a friendly shore
Yes love…
Its love…
Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure
Your mind on a new romance
Love wont hurt anymore
Its an open smile on a friendly shore
Its love…
Its love…
Its love…
Its the Love Boat
Its the Love Boat -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Gems by Michael Sterling Silver Orange Spessarite Garnet Ring
765-809Gems by Michael Sterling Silver Aquamarine Pendant with Chain
787-632Gems by Michael 18K Goldtone Multi-Color Tourmaline Dangle Earrings
757-468 -

-

-

Shout out to June babies. Don’t miss this bold baroque pearl pendant necklace!
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants