Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-



Sassy Jones Laila Saffiano Faux Leather Texture Satchel
783-228 -


-


Ize 4-pack Blue Light Readers Strength 0-3.5
755-379 -

Ize 3-pack Unisex Blue Light Filtering Readers
778-082 -



Ize 4-pack of Readers with Sun Reader – Strength 0.0 to +3.5
795-199HSN TS
-

-

-

-

-

I hope this is a nice Tuesday for all you Peeps! 😎✨✨
-

-

-

-

-
I noticed the sky in the East started to darken and we needed to get the mail. On our way the lightning started with vertical streaks in the sky. By the time we returned home the sky was really dark in color with the rumblings of thunder overhead. We had quite a rain storm. As the rain hit our windows in the den it sounded like either sleet or hail, but the streaks were all water. Probably was one or both, but the temps and the humidity melted them as they landed. We received a pretty good soaking and I was happy that it was after 6pm when it started. At least the plants and the grass will be able to savor the drops and have the chance for a long drink before the sun rises again in the am.
I know have the A/C on. I turn everything off and unplug the wifi as well as the surge protector during the storm. On the Cape we cannot plug anything for twenty-four to forty eight hours. You just do not know if the lightning is somewhere where the electrical wires are located. I learned that lesson the hard way. Plugged the computer into an outlet and it went poof. Luckily the only damage done was to the computer and the mother board. It was a good reason to purchase a new one. I forgot to mention that the storm was going from East to West. It was heading towards the Gulf.
Stay cool and out of trouble.
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants