Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Yes, we had a huge thunderstorm and rain that sounded like sleet hitting our den windows which overlooks the lake. The lightning was something else. Long streaks of white going vertical and horizontal. I thought for sure we would see a rainbow, but guess the setting sun was just to far down to catch the rain. Glad it rained at this hour. It will give the grass and plants to drink through the night without the sun drying out the droplets. I am now watching the Gulf and the Atlantic. There are three storms out there that could potentially become tropical and of course lead to hurricanes. The next name is Bonnie. One is heading for the Caribbean and could hit the area as early as Wednesday. Looks promising that one or all could become hurricanes.
I think Poppy will enjoy getting out and about. Nice that your hubby will be going with you to Denver. Hope you can stay more than a few days. You all have a lot to catch up on. Cannot get through my head that next Monday will be the 4th of July. My mother used to say that summer ended on the 4th. Then again, don’t we always celebrate Christmas in July ????
No shopping the last few days. We do need a couple of things, but it can wait. I definitely want to get more things done here and save the shopping for later.
Hope you all have a great evening. Stay safe. When the time is right, your daughter should think about another addition to the family.
-
@oodiebom🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
Hello Oodie, how are you feeling? Did you have those storms come through your area?
An advisory came on the tube for the Gulf area. It covered many counties and I thought of you.
I hope everything is ok.
Take Care Oodie 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 -
@Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 Hello Sheba, I hope you had a good day.
We had a thunderstorm storm again and more rain. I think Oodie’s area got some storms too.
An advisory came across the TV that covered a few countries on the Gulf for severe weather conditions.
Here after out storm the sun came back out. A small bunny came real close to the patio door. This bunny is a smaller than the other two. It was eating grass and walking towards the herbs near the glass door so cute.
Take Care Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻❤❤❤❤❤🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 -
Congrats on the win last night, I’m sure your family is thrilled. It’s been a long 21 years.🏒🏆✨ Dents are fixable.🤣 When we won years ago, it ended up in one of the players swimming pool.
Perfect day in the ‘burgh, cool down today and tomorrow, then back up again. Nice breeze with a clean air feeling. I hope you are feeling better. Sis leaves this Sunday for a week in Chicago.
I have been on a peach kick🍑 the last few weeks, one of my favorite fruits. Today my husband came home with a peach pie🥧. Not quite the low calorie ones I have been eating. This was a brand I never had before and had to try it so that it wasn’t poisonous for him.😝 OMG, it is delish!😋 Most are too sweet but the spices, I think cinnamon and nutmeg, are perfect. Won’t last long.
-

-

-

-

Soul Seeing
The soul is the purest expression of an individual and is not bound by physical forms or fleeting emotions.
When we want to see deeply into the heart and mind of another person, soul seeing, also called soul gazing, allows us to see their soul. The soul is the purest expression of an individual and is not bound by physical forms or fleeting emotions. Through a simple art that involves looking deeply into a partner’s eyes, soul seeing can show you a person’s inner beauty that you might otherwise miss. It is possible for someone who appears cold to have a warm, giving, nurturing soul or someone of average appearance to have a beautiful soul. Soul seeing is a way of looking past shapes, sizes, attitudes, and behavior to see the real individual that lies beneath the surface. It allows you to see the true essence of another person, the radiance of their being, and their spirit within.
Soul seeing is accomplished by sitting face to face with another person. It is helpful to first state your intention before you begin. As you stare softly into each other’s eyes without stopping to look away, each of your souls is revealed to the other. Try not to look for anything in particular or seek traits you’re hoping to find. Simply let the other person’s soul reveal itself to you. After twenty minutes have passed, stay where you are and share a period of silent reflection with your partner for two minutes. You may have suddenly seen your partner’s inner nature as clearly as a bright day, or you may need to meditate on your experience before you feel comfortable with your impressions. Either way, soul seeing can be a wonderfully intimate and shared experience.
So little of who each of us is can be captured by our appearance or personality. The thoughts, fears, desires, and longings that are part of what makes us whole are not always written across our faces. Often, the most surprising thing you may learn while soul seeing is that while you and the other person may appear on the surface to be quite different, you actually share many of the same inner qualities. And then there is the unique beauty that resides within that is longing to be revealed to another who is willing to see. Soul seeing can help you experience the people in your life as they truly are, beyond any mental barriers or physical limitations. AMEN! 😎✨
-
-
Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. ✨😎😘 Hey did you enjoy the Stanley Cup Game.
Shame it was slightly dented by Colorado. I am very happy they won. The family
is still cheering. 😎✨Lady it sounds like your yard is a Zoo and I love it. ✨😘😎The groundhog is a little
different. Sorry about your garden. As long as the deers don’t get too close I am alright
with most of the animals and critters. I do have to watch out for Coyotes during our walks
and I have protection for Poppy.Enjoy the day. 😘✨Blowing a kiss right back.

Dare to dream. 😘✨
-
Good morning in S. California. I am so glad you like your new pillows and at a great
price. 😘😎Oz is beautiful today I am loving it. ✨😘
My neighbor next door grows tomatoes and other veggies. I love the bunnies they will
not let me catch them. So cute.
Happy Trails To You. 😘😎
-
Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. Oodie I am glad you were not hurt real bad.
That is a stressful situation. My husband always go with me when I visit my family.
I will take Poppy with us when we do leave. ✨✨I think my family love my husband
as much as they do me. 😎😘I hope you get your good food and soon when the rain stops and lucky you to get it.
OZ is very nice today. I am getting back to normal. 😎
Let me know how you are today.
-
Good afternoon in Sunny Florida. 😘😎✨ I am so glad you had some good rain.
I know the plants and flowers loved it. Poppy is doing very well thank you for asking.
I was so worried just waiting on labs now.Hey don’t overdo anything today and enjoy the rain. ✨✨

-
-
I hope this will be a good week for you in S. California. Have you had a chance to see
all your grandchildren? Wishing them a safe and cool week. ✨✨
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants

