Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Hot today with temps in the low 90s. Very humid and no rain as yet. Or, if it rained, I could have been napping. Temp in the house is 81 and I will lower it to 79 in a few minutes. I just noticed hubby is working on the house as well. He has cleared quite a few things in the den so we are now able to get to the door for the lanai. The things that were piled actually go on to the lanai, but where to put the wheelchair that he no longer uses and wants to hold on to just in case…..hmm…..
I am hoping that all is more than OK with Poppy and nothing more than the heat getting to him. Or, better yet, in fantastic shape due to the walks you do. I am concerned though.
Kitchen chores now beckon. Definitely will be lowering the temps so I can get to work. Also need to figure out something for dinner that is light. May make a salad or order out.
-
Another warm one, sunny and 90.🌞😎🔥 Did some laundry and taking it easy in the house today. I was hoping Colorado would win last night because it is more exciting with the home town crowd there but they are the two best teams so on to game 6 tomorrow.
I hope all goes well at the vet this afternoon. Seems there is always some kind of stress with our fur kids.🐶🐾
Making salads for dinner today🥗and will probably grill tomorrow since husband is golfing and it will be hot again. I will check back later on Poppy and I hope your sinuses are calm.😌🥰
-
So true!
-

-
Good morning in California may this be a blessed day for you and your family.
Kitten just be well. ✨✨

-
Good day in the ‘burgh. Well you know who won and I am very happy for them. 😘😎
Oz does not have a NHL or NBA so I see a lot of football and baseball. 😘✨
I hope this is a cool day for will let you know about Poppy appt is this afternoon.

-
Good morning in S. California glad you and the family had a great day. 😘😎
Hey enjoy the trails today. 🎶😜

-
Enjoy the day on the Gulf Coast. ✨😎Busy day for me I will let you know later how Poppy
is doing the appt. is this afternoon. 💕Oodie stay cool and I pray you have rain. ✨

-
-
-
-

-

-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants


