Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Good afternoon to you. ✨😘🌹How are things today? I want to go swimming and I will.
Oz is raining off and on today. I have Poppy’s appointment tomorrow afternoon.I will feel better about him after his visit. 😘😎
Keep cool and I hope you had fun with your angel of a sister. 💕

I do hope Colorado wins the Stanly Cup. 😘😎Guess what KU did great with some players
getting drafted by the NBA it was exciting and our kids are excited too. 😜 -
Good morning in S. California hope this weekend is a good one for you. 😎
Taci thank you for your thoughts on my cousin’s passing. I still mask up I don’t
think Covid is going anywhere.Colorado is still on just another date due to circumstances beyond our control.
Yep I am disappointed but my mom totally understands the trip is slightly delayed.
When I go I will let everyone know. My mother will turn 80 years young soon. 💕💕
I have never went this long without being in Colorado. If it is not one thing it’s another.Hey Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

When it gets in the triple digits take your mind here. 😜💕😎
-
Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. ✨😎Rest up a bit for Trivia I do hope you get
some nice rain.How is hubby doing today? I would take my time and not do too much. ✨
See ya later.

-
Good afternoon in Florida. How are you doing today? Rest if you need to. ✨😎
Oz is raining off and on all morning and I am fine with that. Trust me! ✨Poppy is by my side this weekend will be a busy one.
My plants are doing great and they love the gentle rain. 💕

I hope it stays cool in your area. See ya tonight in Trivia. 😘
-
-
Good morning in S. California and have a great weekend. ✨😎

This is a Summerland getaway. ✨
-

Perlier 3pc Honey Sunflower Set with Sponge
797-664Free Shipping
-

Perlier 4-Piece White Honey Set with Tote
797-626Free Shipping
-
I hope you are having a wonderful Summerland stay safe and cool. ✨😎
I hope the kids are doing well and you too. ✨Drop in when you can.

-

Perlier Black Rice 4-piece Set
748-529 -

Perlier 2-piece Honey Orange Body Milk & Shower Gel Set
797-660Free Shipping
-

-

-

Perlier 3-Piece Lavender & Mint Body Butter & Foam Bath Set
808-720Free Shipping
-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants
