Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh Holiday Décor Guest-Ready Holiday Guide Cozy Home Home Deals Home under $50
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano Emryn House Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Snow Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Save $25† on your purchase when you open an HSN Card today. Learn how
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • OODIEBOM
    • 06.24.22 1:45 AM

    @xango

    Sounds like you pulled a muscle in that area. However, I would get it checked just to be on the safe side. Sometimes coughing helps. Try not to overdo it. Try not to stay outside too long on these hot, humid days. I carry bottle water with me when out and about. I’m thinking of purchasing something to keep it cool. When we visited Arizona a few years ago I had a bottle holder that was insulated and I carried it on my shoulder. Best thing ever.

    • OODIEBOM
    • 06.24.22 1:33 AM

    @sheba2011

    I hope Poppy is feeling better. I just hope it is just heat related. But you are right to take him to the vet and get some answers since he wasn’t well a few weeks ago. Better to be safe than sorry.

    Sinus issues is also no fun. When I’m in New England the sinus is a huge bother between March and June. Get a few weeks reprieve and then it starts all over again in August and lasts until a real good frost which I start praying for in September. In Florida, though, the air quality is different and so is the pollen. I pray for rain to keep the pollen down, but as you know, that seldom happens in Florida. But this year was different in that a cough was added to the problem. However, that is due to the dust and I’ve noticed a huge change as each room gets a huge cleaning and then some. The one pill that is really working for me is Benedryl. I am limiting it to two per day. One in the morning and another before bedtime. It helps tremendously.

    Weather wise it is still very hot and humid with temps in the mid 90s. Rain chances will increase starting tomorrow and through the weekend. That should help the sinus issues. I hope Poppy starts to feel better. Maybe just let him go out to his favorite tree until he sees the vet. Please keep us posted. I’m a worry wort.

    • shoelady60
    • 06.23.22 11:02 PM

    @sheba2011

    Hi to you, my friend. Please, please, please feel better and make sure Poppy does, too.🤞🐶 Not fun feeling bad during this warm weather.

    Much more comfy today although still warm and sunny but no humidity. My pool plans didn’t quite go as expected. When we got to the pool there was a sign it was closed and the pool looked like it needed clean.🙁 Found out it was low on chlorine and someone was coming in the afternoon to shock it. So sis and I just laid on the lounges until we got too sweaty.😜 Will try again next week.

    Glad your family trip is still on, you sure deserve it after all that has happened the last couple years. Colorado can win the Stanley Cup tomorrow!!🏒🏆✨

    • xango
    • 06.23.22 8:55 PM

    @Sheba 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
    Good Afternoon Sheba, I hope this day finds you well. I also hope Poppy feels better and the veterinarian is able to make him feel better.
    I am sorry to hear about your cousin, may your cousin’s soul rest in peace.
    Today I am multi tasking. Yesterday started putting away the dishes and got a big pain under my right breast. Couldn’t take a deep breath, I sat down would not go away. I had to breathe shallow, it lasted about 40 minutes, than it went away. So today I am catching up on things.
    Had to make room to move to assisting TV to the family room. I re-arranged things, mostly plants and family pictures. Covered the furniture with fabric I had ordered a while back.
    I hope Poppy feels better. Take Care Sheba 🏵🏵🏵🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🌺🌺🌺

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:41 PM

    The Ripple Effect

    Your thoughts and actions are like stones dropped into still waters causing ripples to spread as they move outward.

    In a world of six billion people, it’s easy to believe that the only way to initiate profound transformation is to take extreme action. Each of us, however, carries within us the capacity to change the world in small ways for better or worse. Everything we do and think affects the people in our lives, and their reactions in turn affect others. As the effect of a seemingly insignificant word passes from person to person, its impact grows and can become a source of great joy, inspiration, anxiety, or pain. Your thoughts and actions are like stones dropped into still waters, causing ripples to spread and expand as they move outward. The impact you have on the world is greater than you could ever imagine, and the choices you make can have far-reaching consequences. You can use the ripple effect to make a positive difference and spread waves of kindness that will wash over the world.

    Should the opportunity arise, the recipient of a good deed will likely feel compelled to do a good deed for someone else. Someone feeling the effects of negative energy will be more likely to pass on that negative energy. One act of charity, one thoughtful deed, or even one positive thought can pass from individual to individual, snowballing until it becomes a group movement or the ray of hope that saves someone’s life. Every transformation, just like every ripple, has a point of origin. You must believe in your ability to be that point of origin if you want to use the ripples you create to spread goodness. Consider the effect of your thoughts and actions, and try to act graciously as much as possible.

    A smile directed at a stranger, a compliment given to a friend, an attitude of laughter, or a thoughtful gesture can send ripples that spread among your loved ones and associates, out into your community, and finally throughout the world. You have the power to touch the lives of everyone you come into contact with and everyone those people come into contact with. The momentum of your influence will grow as your ripples moves onward and outward. One of those ripples could become a tidal wave of positivity. Amen! ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:35 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Hello Kitten wishing you a cool and safe day in California. 😎✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:33 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. 😘😎Enjoy the swim at your mother’s. 💕✨

    No worries plans changed a bit for my visit to Colorado we are going after the July 4th
    holiday due to circumstances beyond our control which we did not find out until
    this week. I talked to my mom FaceTime and she agree that after the 4th would work
    great for her. 😘✨💕😎 I miss my mom so much I can’t wait to get there. I plan on
    taking Poppy if possible. My sister wants to see him my family are animal lovers so no
    problems there.

    I am a little bit under the weather just a slight sinus issue. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:26 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. Cali I hope you have a great day on the trails. 😎😘✨

    I have a lot of irons in fire and a wee bit under the weather.

    Hey Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:12 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast Oodie. 😘😎I did read your post from last night.
    I am glad you got to speak and talk to your new neighbor. I am hoping you do not
    have a big hurricane season. OZ is raining off and on today and the temps are not
    too bad.

    Poppy is a little under the weather so I am taking him to his Vet this weekend. 💕
    I don’t walk him for long on weather alert days. Today is perfect and we went for a short
    walk.

    Oodie I have up and down days too I know how you feel. I am grieving my cousin
    who passed from Covid-19 last week. The family are all grieving.

    Anyway enjoy Costco and Oodie wear that Mask! I know you will. Happy shopping. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:05 PM

    @xango,

    Good afternoon in Florida and may this post find you doing well. 💕✨😘
    I have not seen any bunnies this year just yet. I love looking at them playing
    in my back yard they are adorable.

    We are alright temp wise here in OZ we are raining off and on and my plants and yards
    love it. 😘✨💕Hey stay cool.

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 5:01 PM

    @defg,

    Happy Pink Day wherever you are. Stay cool and safe. ✨😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 4:59 PM

    @ddshoppy,

    Enjoy the day in S. California be cool and safe. ✨😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 4:54 PM

    @loaf,

    Good morning in Ohio and may this day be a blessing to you and your family. ✨😎💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 4:52 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.23.22 4:48 PM

    Democracy “Ab”solution® High-Rise Seamless Ankle Jean
    788-686

    Free Shipping

< 1 … 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.