Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 16

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.17.20 10:27 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 05.09.21 1:23 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.09.21 1:19 AM

    Lightnin’ Strikes
    Lou Christie

    Listen to me, baby, you gotta understand (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    You’re old enough to know the makings of a man (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    Listen to me, baby, it’s hard to settle down (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    Am I asking too much for you to stick around (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    Every boy wants a girl
    He can trust to the very end
    Baby, that’s you
    Won’t you wait but ’til then?
    When I see lips beggin’ to be kissed (stop)
    I can’t stop (stop) I can’t stop myself (stop, stop)
    Lightning is striking again
    Lightning is striking again
    Nature’s takin’ over my one-track mind (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    Believe it or not, you’re in my heart all the time (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    All the girls are sayin’ that you’ll end up a fool (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    For the time being, baby, live by my rules (ma-me-aah, ooh)
    When I settle down
    I want one baby on my mind
    Forgive and forget
    And I’ll make up for all lost time
    If she’s put together fine and she’s readin’ my mind (stop)
    I can’t stop (stop) I can’t stop myself (stop, stop)
    Lightning is striking again
    Lightning is striking again and again and again and again
    Lightning is striking again
    Lightning is striking again
    There’s a chapel in the pines
    Waiting for us around the bend
    Picture in your mind
    Love forever, but ’til then
    If she gives me a sign that she wants to make time (stop)
    I can’t stop (stop) I can’t stop myself (stop, stop)
    Lightning is striking again
    Lightning is striking again and again and again and again
    Lightning is striking again and again and again and again

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.09.21 1:16 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.09.21 1:14 AM

    Rhapsody in the Rain
    Song by Lou Christie

    Baby the raindrops play for me
    A lonely rhapsody ’cause on our first date
    We were makin’ out in the rain
    And in this car our love went much too far
    It was exciting as thunder
    Tonight I wonder where you are
    The windshield wipers seemed to say
    “Together – together – together – together”
    And now they are saying
    “Oh, ne… ver, ne… ver”
    Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, baby
    Rhapsody in the rain
    Rhapsody in the rain
    Angels keep cryin’ for me (don’t… stop)
    Angels keep cryin’ for me (don’t… stop)
    Baby, I’m parked outside your door
    Remember makin’ love, makin’ love, we were makin’ love in the storm
    (Sha-la-la-la la-la)
    And then a flash from above
    Lightning – lightning – lightning – lightning
    Just li-ike our love
    It was exciting, exciting
    Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, baby
    Guitar solo:
    Yesterday, bring back yesterday
    Rhapsody in the rain

    • shoelady60
    • 05.09.21 1:11 AM

    @71flowerchild

    He sure does and mommy loves him back. I can’t imagine my life without him. Happy Mother’s Day to you. I hope you get to see your son and grandbaby.💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.09.21 1:09 AM

    4 my mother. 💕 Love you Mom. 😘💕

    Call Me
    Song by Chris Montez

    If you’re feelin’ sad and lonely
    There’s a service I can render
    Tell the one who loves you only
    I can be so warm and tender
    Call me, don’t be afraid, you can call me
    Maybe it’s late but just call me
    Tell me and I’ll be around
    When it seems your friends desert you
    There’s somebody thinking of you
    I’m the one who never hurt you
    Maybe that’s because I love you
    Call me, don’t be afraid, you can call me
    Maybe it’s late but just call me
    Tell me and I’ll be around
    Now don’t forget me ’cause if you let me
    I will always stay by you
    You’ve got to trust me, that’s how it must be
    There’s so much that I can do
    Call me don’t be afraid, you can call me
    Maybe it’s late but just call me, tell me and I’ll be around
    If you call I’ll be right with you
    You and I should be together
    Take this love I long to give you
    I’ll be at your side forever
    Call me don’t be afraid you can call me
    Maybe its late, but just call me, tell me and I’ll be around
    Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh
    Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.09.21 1:06 AM

    Club Sheba

    • 71flowerchild
    • 05.08.21 11:14 PM

    @oodiebom
    Good evening. So glad you both have now received the 2nd vaccine. You can now mark that off your list.
    Rest today and tomorrow. By Monday, you’ll be ready to finish up whatever is left to do at home.
    I wish I had your discipline when it comes to cleaning out my closet. I do fine with the other rooms but a big fail when I have to face my closet.
    Take care and a Blessed Sunday.🌹

    • 71flowerchild
    • 05.08.21 11:05 PM

    @taci
    Hi Taci. Hope you are doing well after your vaccines. It feels so good to have this behind us.
    I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day and to enjoy the time with your son.
    Have a good weekend.

    • 71flowerchild
    • 05.08.21 11:01 PM

    @shoelady60
    Good to hear Hubby is back—safe and sound.
    Just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day. Enjoy your Sunday with your fur baby, Jake. I know he loves his Mommy😊.

    • 71flowerchild
    • 05.08.21 10:51 PM

    @sheba2011
    Howdy Sheba 😘
    Sending Happy Mother’s Day wishes to you in OZ. 🌹I know you will be very happy to talk to your children.
    I hope you will be hearing good news soon regarding your niece. 🙏 Please let us know how she is doing.
    Have a Blessed Sunday and sit back and be pampered .❤️

    • shoelady60
    • 05.08.21 8:14 PM

    @sheba2011

    Wishing you a great Mother’s Day. I had the day from you know what yesterday.🤬 Plumbing problems in the laundry room. Had two glasses of wine and went to bed early. Knees and back are feeling it today. It never fails, every time my husband goes out of town, something major happens.🙁

    Husband got home about two hours ago, all went well. He is already outside cutting the grass because we are having rain the entire day tomorrow. Since it’s going to be a crummy day, we are waiting to take mom out next Wednesday. Plus it will be less crowded.

    I hope you hear from your niece today, sounds like a very brave lady. Enjoy your evening. I’m sure your children have sent their lovely mom some wonderful goodies!🌹💗

    • OODIEBOM
    • 05.08.21 8:07 PM

    @sheba2011

    Hi. Both of us had our second shot and we are feeling great so far. I was a little scared going in because of my allergy attacks this week went through the roof. Considering the traffic on the Interstate, we made it within twenty minutes. They kept both of us for fifteen minutes, so it was good that they didn’t keep us a half hour. I did have a book in hand.

    Last night’s conversations I found quite interesting. I tend to think that the tech unit are working from home, though accessing the main computer should not be a hassle. Seeing the game up with the same questions hour after hour and week after week makes me feel that the game will remain, but needs some work. Now with Flash gone, it will be a challenge to find the right platform for all or most of the games.

    Yes, Sheba, I will be taking it easy today. The sun was quite warm, though the humidity is way down for at least a day or two. Next are our doctor appointments and to make the mam one as well. Not sure if it will be July or August. Would prefer a month or two later if we are North. That way we can return and stay. I have to admit that the days in Florida seem to fly by. We have not been North for a year and a half. Doesn’t seem possible.

    I read that Broadway will most likely open in September, though some may be able to do something earlier. I surmise that Mr. Posh is back doing what he knows and loves. I hope he can pull off Michael Jackson in short order. That show will definitely be a sell out from day one.

    Well, think I’ll do some shopping. On line of course. Take care of yourself and stay safe. And again, thanks for the wonderful thoughts for Mother’s Day. I hope you get to spend some time with your kids and the rest of the family. Just hang in there a while longer. It’s worth the wait.

    • shoelady60
    • 05.08.21 7:58 PM

    @oodiebom

    Happy second shot day. I hope you and Mr. Oodie have no or very little reactions. Before you know it, you will finally be heading north.⬆ Let us know how you are feeling.💗

    • ddshoppy
    • 05.08.21 7:24 PM

    Sheba you do have such a flair for spreading a bit of happy in every msg.So much more appreciated to see and read your positivity..Happy Mother’s Day my dear❤

< 1 … 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 … 1,012 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

15,174 Replies

11.19.21 4:04 AM

27 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.