Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

-
-
Happy Mother’s Day in S. Cali. 💕😘 Enjoy this day with your family. Hubby is getting
Italian Food from our favorite restaurant. 💕🌹 Niece will know her Covid -19 Test tomorrow.I know patience is a virtue. 🌹

-
Cherie,
Good afternoon in S. California enjoy the day. 😘💕

-
Happy Mother’s Day in Texas and may the fur babies have a great day too. 🤣😎😘
Niece is doing alright and we will know the test results tomorrow. 😘😎

-
Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. I hope you feeling well today. 😘😎💕How is your arm?
You and hubby just sit back and rest. Oz is a cool 48 degrees and we had thunder and lightning
that shook this large house. I turned over and went back to sleep. 😎 I have so much going
on right now. I just want to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day. 💕😎No news on niece just yet my brother said they may know tomorrow. 😎So far she is
doing fine. 💕😘
-
@Dsshoppy,
Happy Mother’s in S. California. I hope this is a great day for you and the family. 😎😘

-
-

-

-

-
-

Patricia Nash Vietri Adjustable Printed Leather Belt
748-832 -

Patricia Nash
-

Patricia Nash Bonifati Leather Frame Bag
748-870
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants


