Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

-

-

-

LONDONTOWN 5-piece Pastel Vibes Set with Cuticle Oil
728-517 -

-
Oodie, Sorry you had a reaction. Hope you can get some rest.
-
Shoelady, haha, good one. If I notice one of my neighbors gone for any extended times I will let you know. Do you think you can convince your sister to move back for good? SCA isn’t the place it once was so you never know.
Recently learned of one who left the Country for good, right before Covid, and went back to her home Country. -
Thanks Sheba.
-
Italian sounds great Sheba. We went out and it was also Italian. We meant to go get Fish and Chips, my husband loves it, but the place was just too crowded. People everywhere, almost shoulder to shoulder in line. We don’t need that.
Played in the Arcade. It’s kind of funny how bad I am.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
-
-

Jake knocked out after playing with mommy. 🤣😎
-
Are you sure we aren’t related? Since we’ve both had water problems, you and me with the same vaccines and our husbands with the same, pumpkin pie recipes, etc., etc. And since my sister lives in southern Cal, she most likely is your next door neighbor, lol!😄
-
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM!!!💗💕💗 That’s my boy looking at me when he’s ready for dinner or I am eating something. Where do you find these darling photos?
Stopped at mom’s and had tea with her and sis.☕ We will be having lunch on Wednesday for Mother’s Day. Very cool with a lot of rain today.🌧☔ I hope you had a wonderful day.🤗
BTW, hockey team won the eastern division, yay!👍 Hope they don’t blow it in the first round. 👎
-
Hi all. I just came on to wish everyone a Happy Mother’s Day. Hope you have a fun time no matter the weather. Enjoy.
We had the second shot of Moderna yesterday. My arm swelled and the pain was gruesome. Better today in that it is a dull roar. However, now running a slight fever, but other than that everything is fine. Hubby mentioned that his arm is not sore and feels fine. Hmm…..then why did he fall out of bed 3 times within four hours. He has no recollection of falling. Luckily the pillows helped to soften the fall. I am blaming this on a nightmare and Covid. Will write more sometime tomorrow when we are both feeling better, I hope.
-

Enjoy Mother’s Day with the Fur Babies in Florida. I know Jerry is having fun with them
too. 🌹
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants
