Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

Patricia Nash
-

Patricia Nash Sabina Leather Drawstring Bag with Pouch
745-137HSN TS
-

4 all Mother’s on Mother’s Day. 😘💕
-


Patricia Nash Sabina Leather Drawstring Bag with Pouch
745-137HSN TS
-
-
Oh Shoeladay, something like that happened to me once when my husband and son were away.
Water was spouting all over into the garage. I managed to turn the water off.
Glad the wine was there to help.Happy Mothers Day to you and your Mom!
-
Thanks Flowerchild, wishing you a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!
My Vaccines went well (knock on wood). My husband gets his 2nd in a few days. Should be interesting to see how it all goes. He is happy to get it.
-
Oodie. YAY! Your all done with the Vaccines now. Glad things went smoothly.
-
Thanks Sheba.
Wishing you and all the Mothers a very happy Mothers Day! -
Greetings. Second shot is over. Hubby is extremely tired. He fell asleep watching TV in the den. So far, I’m fine. Just a slight tinge where the needle went in, but nothing major. Back to work on the house tomorrow unless I feel crummy, which I doubt. We have tons to do to get this house in order before heading North. I cringe at the thought.
Glad your hubby made it home safe and sound. Please send that rain South. We have not had any rain in sometime. We are now definitely in a drought situation.
Hope you have a great Mom’s Day. Maybe do take out so you don’t have to cook. Enjoy the day and then some.
-
I am so sorry about the laundry room. Time to rest and thank god hubby made it back
in the nick of time.Relax with Jake and enjoy something special. 😘💕🌹
Happy Mother’s Day. 😘🌹Kiss your mom for Mother’s Day air kiss from me.

No worries these come back. 🤣😜
-
This is a busy month for me I will let you know how things go in my neck of the woods. 😎
I want to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day to you. 😘 I did make a Mother’s Day Thread for all
to post if they want to.My niece will have that Covid-19 test tomorrow. Niece has promise to call me when she
get’s the results my nerves are on edge I just want this over for her. 💕🌹😘 The reason
I am concern is my brother is playing cool and I know my brother he is worried this
is one of the brothers who drive to Kansas to help with our father’s funeral while
in the Pandemic no easy feat. This too shall pass.Niece is making her mom my SIL a surprise and I hope my brother and his family have
a wonderful day with an all clear for my niece. 💕🌹😘 I do have cards and presents
from our children. 😎Oodie I hope you are comfortable tonight OZ is like in the 60’s and we will have rain. 😘💕
-
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to say hello. We are both fine following the vaccine. My arm is a bit sore and hubby has slept most of the day away. I surmise we will be OK tomorrow. I have the vaccine cards and for now they are in a safe place. Will make copies on all computers so they are never lost.
I had no choice but to do all closets in our home. When we had our doctor appointments last year I had just had a few days without a fever. He mentioned that because of Covid every inch in the house had to be thoroughly cleaned. He was afraid that we could catch that virus again. However, I really had no energy and so the months flew by. Then I became depressed and of course you know my hubby had dementia. I never put two and two together until I read on line about the after effects and then took everything into my own hands. I did my closet first. Even though there were some items I had not worn, I threw all the clothes into the hamper and washed everyone. Believe me when I say there were many loads. Then I went into hubby’s closet. I did the same. Linen closet and catchall closet are done. I still have one left and will do it when we return or sooner if I have time. I did the same to the dresser that we share. Oh yes, also the closet for towels and health and beauty aides. I dread the closets, but what I hate now is the clutter that is everywhere. Boxes full of stuff that I need to organize and rooms that need a super cleaning. I need to get everything done before we leave as we have the air conditioner maintenance work in July as well as the Exterminator in July and October. Hubby still has some memory issues, but for the most part he is doing great with Mr. Lessman’s vitamins for brain. I am no longer depressed following some immune therapy. However, I still cringe at the thought of returning North and staying overnight at numerous places. Yes, we will wear our masks and follow the rules set by the CDC. There are so many variants now that I wonder if we will be OK. I need to think positively.
I hope you have a great Mother’s Day. Kick up your heels and do whatever. Enjoy the day.
-

Peace Out Peeps! Happy Mother’s Day! 😘💕🌹
-

4 all Mother’s Happy Mother’s Day. 😘💕
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants
