Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

#758-717
Ultimate Eye Support with Astaxanthin – 720 Capsules -

HSN TS
-

Iris Apfel
-

“My philosophy is to live in the now – yesterday is gone, you don’t know if there’s even going to be a tomorrow, so you might as well enjoy today. As my husband used to say, you should really live every day as if it were your last, because one day you’ll be right.”
– Iris Apfel
-

This is how you Iris Apfel. 😎
-

Iris Apfel
-

HSN Iris Apfel
-

Iris Apfel how I would love to have tea with her. We could just stare at the wall. 😘
I cannot believe that she will be 100 years old on August 29th. God Bless You Iris Apfel. 💕😎😘
I love this color on her. 💕
-

-

This is my look tonight working in the yards. 😎
-

-

-
Good Morning in Cali you are so welcomed I had a little fun doing the Gallery as I call
what I post. 🤣😘😎 I am so glad you saw it. I will do a Mother’s Day Gallery too.So Happy Mother’s Day my husband and I are the parents of four children. 😘😎
Our kids are in the twenties and we are very proud of them all are working from home
with College Degrees I am almost done paying on student loans. 😎Enjoy this weekend I am just now starting the day. See you at the top of the page. 🌹

-
ddshoppy, Hope you had a very happy birthday!
-
Sheba, will be waiting to hear how your niece is tomorrow and how her Covid test came out. It’s almost 2 weeks since my 2nd vaccine, but I understand it’s not 100 percent. Told my husband we still have to mask and have to be careful.
Tried to log in earlier but my baby needed dinner. Have to admit I am relieved he is home.Wishing you an all the Mother’s a very Happy Mother’s Day!
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants