Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-


PrepOn Kitchen 4-piece Nesting Food Prep Bowls with Colander
743-821 -

PrepOn Kitchen 8″ German Steel Santoku Knife
743-664
-

-

-

-

PrepOn Kitchen 100-count Food Prep Bags
747-187 -

HSN
Laura Prepon -

I’ll be live on HSN TODAY at 12pm and 8pm EST talking about PrepOn Kitchen! #tunein to #GetYourPrepOn! #PrepOn
-

PrepOn Kitchen Prep and Chop
746-880 -

PrepOn Kitchen Prep Board with Prep Bags
743-705 -


Leaf & Petal Designs 12-piece Sunny Soft Lily Collection
766-002HSN TS
-
Re: Cher – yes, I know you mean taking care of ones self and not a political statement.
-
Oodie, Hope the shot goes well Saturday.
-
Sheba, I can picture you carrying Poppy on your walk. Hope it was a great one.
Sounds like your niece is doing better. What a relief. Called it an early night yesterday was tired and had a headache. Was much better today. I did manage to see Cher on HSN with her perfume. Cher is such a talented woman and looks great! I understand why Cher and Iris are people you want to take after. -
Just returned home. Shoes are off. And I’m enjoying a late dinner. Went food shopping at Aldi’s and Farmer’s Market and then picked up hubby’s prescripts at CVS. We got a late start. I used a bug spray in the kitchen on some fruit flies. Guess the spray brought on an allergy attack and right now I just hope it’s not a prelude to Saturday’s vaccine. This spray made breathing difficult in that both throat and nose were closing. I immediately took Benedryl and a sinus pill. Got off my feet and fell sound asleep. I’m Ok now. I know I will be watched very carefully after the vaccine is administered. Still nervous…….
Tomorrow I will be working on the house. Kitchen and bar area. I hope to make a huge dent. Don’t worry, I will be fine for Trivia. I do not expect we will have a game before the end of June. If sooner, I will be happy.
Glad your niece is doing better. Ok, the tongue swelling could have been caused by a bug bite or an allergy to something she ate. If it’s a food allergy, have her keep a record of what she ate during the day if it should happen again. An allergist could help, but not be willing to put her through tests at this point. I used to carry an Epi-Pen, however, the directions state that if you use it on your own, you need to be rushed to an Emergency Room. That stopped me from carrying one. Also, when I did, never had to use it. I did have an allergist. He was able to diagnose the sinus problems, but the other was on my own. He could have tested me further but was afraid the attack would be worse and so he suggested I start reading labels. Took 2 years and was on line when I read sulfite allergies. There was a doctor who had the same symptoms as me. He was an ear, nose, and throat physician and also an allergist. He was kind enough to list the foods that I could no longer enjoy. Ok, there are times I do cheat. But that is in moderation. Besides strawberries, the main culpert for me are corn starch, corn syrup, molasses, cinnamon, vinegar, preservatives, frozen veggies, wine, fermented food and drinks,
and dried fruits, etc.. This is the short list. Hope this helps your family.Well, I am now going to turn on my Kindle and do a jigsaw puzzle. Love doing these. Best part, no hunting for a lost piece. Everything remains on page. Talk to you tomorrow. Have a pleasant night with Poppy and Hubby. Stay safe.
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants