Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 16

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.17.20 10:27 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • shoelady60
    • 05.07.21 1:24 AM

    @sheba2011

    Yes I will, thank you!!🍰🍸 Great hockey game tonight.✨👍

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:19 AM

    Peace Out Peeps! Have a safe evening. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:17 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Enjoy the Hockey Game and may your team win. Enjoy some more birthday cake and
    a little something extra. 🌹😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:12 AM

    Quiet Storm
    Song by Smokey Robinson

    Soft and warm a quiet storm
    Quiet as when flowers talk at break of dawn,
    Break of dawn
    A power source of tender force generating, radiating
    Turn me on
    Turn them on
    You short-circuit all my nerves
    Promising electric things
    You touch me and suddenly there’s rainbow rings
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Oh, blow baby
    Windy sigh, weaken my
    Butterfly caught up in a hurricane,
    Hurricane
    Lucky me, I’m better free
    Suddenly I’m caught up in your somber rain
    Shower me with your sweet love
    I will bathe in every drop
    Through all the seasons let it pour and never stop
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Through my life
    Through my life
    Through my life
    Blow baby
    Blow baby
    Blow baby
    Shower me with your sweet love
    Your sweet love
    I will bathe in every drop
    Through all the seasons let it pour and never stop
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Through my life
    Through my life
    Blow baby
    Blow baby
    Through my life
    Blow baby
    Blow baby
    Quiet storm, blowing through my life
    Blowing through my life
    Blow baby
    Blow baby
    Turn me on
    Blow baby
    Blow baby
    Quiet storm, blowin’ through my life, through my life
    You’re just like a quiet storm, blowin’ through my life
    Blow baby, blow baby

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:10 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:07 AM

    The Tracks of My Tears
    Song by The Miracles

    People say I’m the life of the party
    Because I tell a joke or two
    Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
    Deep inside I’m blue
    So take a good look at my face
    You’ll see my smile looks out of place
    If you look closer, it’s easy to trace
    The tracks of my tears
    I need you, need you
    Since you left me if you see me with another girl
    Seeming like I’m having fun
    Although she may be cute
    She’s just a substitute
    Because you’re the permanent one
    So take a good look at my face
    You’ll see my smile looks out of place
    If you look closer, it’s easy to trace
    The tracks of my tears
    I need you, need you
    Outside I’m masquerading
    Inside my hope is fading
    Just a clown oh yeah
    Since you put me down
    My smile is my make up
    I wear since my break up with you
    So take a good look at my face
    You’ll see my smile looks out of place
    If you look closer, it’s easy to trace
    The tracks of my tears

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:04 AM

    Being With You
    Song by Smokey Robinson

    I don’t care what they think about me and
    I don’t care what they say
    I don’t care what they think, if you’re leaving
    I’m gonna beg you to stay
    I don’t care if they start to avoid me
    I don’t care what they do
    I don’t care about anything else
    But being with you, being with you
    Honey don’t go, don’t leave this scene
    Be out of the picture and off of the screen
    Don’t let them say “we told you so”
    They tell me you’ll love me and then let me go
    I’ve heard the warning voice
    From friends and my relations
    They tell me all about your heart-break reputation
    I don’t care what they think about me and
    I don’t care what they say, no
    I don’t care what they think, if you’re leaving
    I’m gonna beg you to stay
    I don’t care if they start to avoid me
    I don’t care what they do
    I don’t care about anything else
    But being with you, being with you
    People can change, they always do
    Haven’t they noticed the changes in you?
    Or can it be, that like love I am blind?
    Do I want it so much ’til it’s all in my mind?
    One thing I know for sure
    Is really really real
    I never felt before the way you make me feel
    I don’t care what they think about me and
    I don’t care what they say
    I don’t care what they think, if you’re leaving
    I’m gonna beg you to stay
    I don’t care if they start to avoid me
    I don’t care what they do
    I don’t care about anything else
    But being with you, being with you
    Being with you
    Being with you
    I don’t care about anything else
    But being with you, being with you
    I wanna be with you
    I don’t care if they start to avoid me

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.07.21 1:00 AM

    Club Sheba

    • shoelady60
    • 05.06.21 7:07 PM

    @sheba2011

    Good afternoon to you in Oz. We have a lovely day today but looks like rain chances tomorrow and through the weekend.🌞🌧

    You are such a sweet, caring aunt and I’m sure your nieces and nephews appreciate you.💖🌹 Would you like to be part of my family, too? I understand how you feel because I am the same way with my golfing nieces.

    Liking my alone time. Did my errands and enjoying the sun on the deck.😊 Mr. Jake is wide awake today and barking at every bird, squirrel and person. He’s probably trying to send Poppy a message in the wind.🌀 So, so glad he is doing well. I think I will make a tea and save your drink for this evening with the hockey game.☕🥂

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 4:48 PM

    Miracles Each Day

    By noticing how small things can fill our days with delight, we are more likely to experience the wonder of living

    They are the everyday aspects of our lives that bring us the most joy, even if at first it may seem natural to expect our feelings of happiness to come from the larger events in our lives. By noticing how small things can fill our days with delight, we are more likely to experience the wonder of living. Once we take the time to look around and witness the beauty, kindness, and laughter that envelop us, what may seem like the ordinariness of the everyday becomes filled with the extraordinary detail of each individual moment. If we bring this sense of awareness to our lives for even a few minutes each day, we will begin to see just how blessed we truly are.

    Beholding the joy that surrounds us may initially seem easy, but for some it can take a conscious effort to make it a part of a daily routine. When you awake in the morning and set the intention to notice more joy in the world, watch how your day and, eventually, your life are filled with more joy. The more we do this the more apt we will be to notice the sounds of children laughing or the sparkle of dewdrops on a flower petal. Allow this joy to fill your heart fully, and from there it will naturally expand to your entire body and then spread to others, giving them joy as well.

    Taking in the small joys of each day expands our feeling of being connected with the world, especially once we become more attuned to them. With each passing day, we will find that these small delights, which bring a deeper level of appreciation for everything the universe has given to our lives, are miracles. 😎😘💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 4:44 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good Morning in Cali make it a good day. Sending Kitty hugs. 🌹

    Enjoy some with your grandson. 💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 4:41 PM

    Cherie,

    Good Morning in S. Cali hey Cher did not disappoint on HSN with Amy Morrison.

    Loved it. 😘💕😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 4:39 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good day in the ‘burgh. 😘💕😎I see you are home alone with Jake. Just do what
    you want to do. Hey tomorrow is Mom Friday. 🌹

    Niece is improving I talk to her everyday and we FaceTime so I can take a good look
    at her. 😘My nieces and nephews are still in their teens and this is one Aunt that make sure
    they are doing the right thing. My niece is so sweet and intelligent she is the total package. 💕

    Poppy is doing so much better I am going to put him in my arms and go for a walk. My
    baby will love it.

    Give Jake a nice OZ pet we have beautiful weather for now but something is coming this
    way soon. 😎

    Enjoy with your sister and mother. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 4:32 PM

    @71flowerchild,

    Good day in Texas my friend. Relax and enjoy the day. 😘😎Niece is doing better it’s one
    day at a time. 💕

    Give Jewell and Little D a nice Oz pet. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 4:25 PM

    @taci,

    Good Morning in S. Cali. Taci I hope this is a good day for you. How are you?

    I hope you are able to hike today. I will be carrying Poppy during my walk. 😎😘💕
    My baby is going to see and hear things along the way. 🤣

    Taci I think Cher is from your neck of the woods and she looks great and when I grow
    up I hope I look that good. 😎I am only referring to how well she takes care of herself.
    I feel the same way about Iris Apfel which is decades for me she still looks great. 💕😘

    Happy Trails To You. 😘😎

< 1 … 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 … 1,012 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

15,174 Replies

11.19.21 4:04 AM

27 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.