Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Ends tonight! Get 5 FlexPay sitewide
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 16

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.17.20 10:27 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 12:18 AM

    The Beat Goes On
    Sonny & Cher

    The beat goes on, the beat goes on
    Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
    La de da de de, la de da de da
    Charleston was once the rage, uh huh
    History has turned the page, uh huh
    The mini skirts, the current thing, uh huh
    Teenybopper is our newborn king, uh huh
    And the beat goes on, the beat goes on
    Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
    La de da de de, la de da de da
    The grocery store’s the super mart, uh huh
    Little girls still break their hearts, uh huh
    And men still keep on marching off to war
    Electrically they keep a baseball score
    And the beat goes on, the beat goes on
    Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
    La de da de de, la de da de da
    Grandmas sit in chairs and reminisce
    Boys keep chasing girls to get a kiss
    The cars keep going faster all the time
    Bums still cry, “Hey buddy, have you got a dime?”
    And the beat goes on, the beat goes on
    Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
    La de da de de, la de da de da
    And the beat goes on, yes, the beat goes on
    And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on
    The beat goes on, and the beat goes on

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 12:14 AM

    Cher/Sonny – I Got You Babe

    HER: They say we’re young and we don’t know
    We won’t find out until we grow
    HIM: Well I don’t know if all that’s true
    ‘Cause you got me, and baby I got you
    .
    HIM: Babe
    BOTH: I got you babe, I got you babe
    .
    HER: They say our love won’t pay the rent
    Before it’s earned, our money’s all been spent
    HIM: I guess that’s so, we don’t have a plot
    But at least I’m sure of all the things we got
    .
    HIM: Babe
    BOTH: I got you babe, I got you babe
    .
    HIM: I got flowers in the spring
    I got you to wear my ring
    HER: And when I’m sad, you’re a clown
    And if I get scared, you’re always around
    HER: So let them say your hair’s too long
    ‘Cause I don’t care, with you I can’t go wrong
    HIM: Then put your little hand in mine
    There ain’t no hill or mountain we can’t climb
    .
    HIM: Babe
    BOTH: I got you babe, I got you babe
    .
    HIM: I got you to hold my hand
    HER: I got you to understand
    HIM: I got you to walk with me
    HER: I got you to talk with me
    HIM: I got you to kiss goodnight
    HER: I got you to hold me tight
    HIM: I got you, I won’t let go
    HER: I got you to love me so
    .
    BOTH: I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 12:09 AM

    Sonny & Cher
    “Half-Breed”

    My father married a pure Cherokee
    My mother’s people were ashamed of me
    The Indians said I was white by law
    The white man always called me
    “Indian Squaw”

    Half-breed, that’s all I ever heard
    Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
    Half-breed, she’s no good they warned
    Both sides were against me
    Since the day I was born

    We never settled, went from town to town
    When you’re not welcome you don’t hang around
    The other children always laughed at me
    “Give her a feather, she’s a Cherokee”

    We weren’t accepted and I felt ashamed
    Nineteen I left them, tell me who’s to blame
    My life since then has been from man to man
    But I can’t run away from what I am

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 12:02 AM

    Believe
    Cher

    After love, after love
    After love, after love
    After love, after love
    No matter how hard I try
    You keep pushing me aside
    And I can’t break through
    There’s no talking to you
    So sad that you’re leaving
    It takes time to believe it
    But after all is said and done
    You’re gonna be the lonely one, oh
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    What am I supposed to do?
    Sit around and wait for you?
    Well, I can’t do that
    There’s no turning back
    I need time to move on
    I need love to feel strong
    ‘Cause I’ve had time to think it through
    And maybe I’m too good for you, oh
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    Well, I know that I’ll get through this
    ‘Cause I know that I am strong
    I don’t need you anymore
    Oh, I don’t need you anymore
    I don’t need you anymore
    No, I don’t need you anymore
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don’t think you’re strong enough now

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.06.21 12:00 AM

    Club Sheba

    Cher Edition

    • OODIEBOM
    • 05.05.21 10:41 PM

    @ddshoppy

    A very Happy Birthday and Anniversary. I hope you can really enjoy yourselves today with friends and family. I wish you both the best today, tomorrow and always. Happiness, Good Health are the best presents you could ask for. Be safe and enjoy.

    Oodie

    • OODIEBOM
    • 05.05.21 10:34 PM

    @sheba2011

    Thank you for the slice of chocolate birthday/anniversary cake from ddshoppy. What a beautiful day to celebrate. Since the both of us are chocolate lovers, we will make it last for days to come.
    Yum!!!!!😂😍🎂🍰🍨

    The humidity here is almost 100%. Sunny. Temp is now 95. A slight chance of showers today and tomorrow. We are definitely in a drought situation.

    Cannot believe that today is Wednesday. Trivia is in a couple of days. I am amazed that the group enjoys the chat portion. I remember becoming a member when Trekky was hosting. The game has grown some since then. Love the challenges and hopefully we will see more of that when the changes are made. Hope the game continues when the changes are finalized.

    Tomorrow is our shopping day. Looking forward to the Farmer’s Market. You should be seeing the Dragon fruit real soon. I am totally surprised that the Oriental Markets do not carry it. We will definitely carry a couple back North with us when the time comes.

    As you know, Covid has to run it’s course. It takes about a week to ten days to start to feel better. You are still not yourself, but able to move around and do some things. Soup and easy to swallow things are best. Tea is good. Hubby loved ice cream. The sense of smell and taste do return but may take awhile. I’m saying this so she doesn’t give up in case it doesn’t. For some it can take months and others just days. And, yes, you can get it again especially if there are offshoots that the vaccine doesn’t cover. However, I have been told that the vaccine may prevent the full fledge effects and therefore a milder version ensues. Don’t hold me to this. I am trying to stay healthy. We wear our masks, social distance and wash our hands often. We just hope and pray that the hotels/motels we stay in are doing the same to keep their patrons out of trouble. Next week I will start planning the trip.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:40 PM

    Afraid To Meditate

    If you want to meditate but don’t, ask yourself why you would put off something so beneficial to your well-being.

    There are times when we feel the pull to meditate but are swayed from it by the excuses that spring to mind. We may think that we are too busy, have no time to ourselves, or that we do not have the right place to meditate. Our minds can think of dozens of reasons to put off meditation. But those are even stronger reasons to look past the illusion of the hustle and bustle of daily life and to connect to the place within that intersects with the timeless power and limitless potential of the universe. From that place we can experience that potent stillness that exists at all times, and it is only as far as away as our breath.

    It might be useful to ask yourself why you would put off something so beneficial to your peace of mind and general well-being. There may be fear that if you were to stop your frantic pace, your world might fall apart, and then you would have to face the undeniable reality of who you really are and the results of the choices you have made. You might be afraid that you will be forced to make huge changes in order to align yourself with the universe and harness your true potential. Sometimes the frustrations of the known world seem less scary than the possibilities of the unknown. But the truth is that when we cooperate with the universe by creating our lives from the truth of our being, life becomes less of a struggle and more of a process of living blissfully on purpose.

    Finding yourself alone for a few moments can give you the opportunity to turn within to infuse a sense of calm wisdom to your work. Whenever you can take the time to recenter and refocus, it will remind you how beneficial it is to connect to your source. Then you will make the time for longer sojourns of spirit, because once you are rejuvenated and enlivened by knowing that you are made of energy and light, you can channel the power to create your life in alignment with the highest potential of your soul. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:37 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good Morning in California may this be a good day for you and your entire family. 💕

    This is for your grandson. 💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:34 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good day in the ‘burgh. 😎😘Safe travels to your husband. Happy cinco de mayo day.

    You and Jake just have a good day. I hope you and your mom and sister can have a toast.

    Poppy is doing alright and my niece is a fighter and doing school work on her computer. 💕😘

    OZ is beautiful today the weather is a perfect 61 degrees. 😎

    Ladies Choice. 😘💕😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:29 PM

    @71flowerchild,

    Beautiful day in OZ and I hope Texas is dong alright too. Give the fur babies a nice
    OZ pet. 😘

    Poppy is doing fine and is wagging his tail. 🤣 Enjoy cinco de mayo. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:17 PM

    @taci,

    Good Morning in S. Cali I hope this is a nice day for you. 😘😎Have a little fun
    with cinco de mayo. Hey Cher will be on with Any Morrison tonight on the
    Beauty Report. 😎

    Have a good and safe day with your family. 😘

    @ddshoppy has a birthday and anniversary today. 😎

    Taci short note my niece is doing classes online I spoke with her today I feel better now. 😘😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:13 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast if you take a break from doing chores here is
    something for you and hubby. OZ is beautiful today and niece is holding steady. 😎🌹

    The sun is out and we are like 60 degrees last night we were in the 40’s and the cover
    never felt so good. 🤣😘😎

    Oodie today is Ddshoppy birthday and 48th anniversary so a lot to celebrate. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:08 PM

    @defg,

    Good afternoon in Maryland. I hope this is a good day for you and hubby. Enjoy the
    festivities the day has to offer but first sleep. 🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 5:04 PM

    Catch Amy Morrison and Cher tonight on HSN and Friends Beauty Report.

< 1 … 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 … 1,012 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

15,174 Replies

11.19.21 4:04 AM

27 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.