Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Ends tonight! Get 5 FlexPay sitewide
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 16

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.17.20 10:27 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 05.05.21 1:01 AM

    Club Sheba

    • 71flowerchild
    • 05.04.21 11:30 PM

    @sheba2011

    Hello Sheba😘
    So sorry to hear about your niece. Just when we think and hope things will be better, someone we love or know is getting this virus. Prayers to her and her family and I hope she will be feeling better soon.
    Strange weather indeed. I had just finished a post to Oodiebom yesterday evening and was heading outside to do some yard work, when Hubby stuck his head inside the door and said to look outside. A storm was headed our way. I quickly took Jewel outside and just as she was about to tinkle, Kaboom!⚡️🌧. Well, she hopped up and headed for the door. We had heavy wind and rain, mixed with different hail sizes from pea to golf ball size. Thankfully we didn’t have any serious damage.
    Today was beautiful, with a gentle cool breeze. I’ll send some your way so you’ll have a nice evening for your walk. ❤️

    • ddshoppy
    • 05.04.21 8:21 PM

    Oooh..this all looks so delish! Hi sheba ,dd here I did leave a msg on yesterday’s post but I thought you might miss it.May 5th is my big&bigger day with 69th bday&48th anni.pretty blessed🙏👏🎉sorry to hear your niece has covid-19.Hopefully she will get through it with little trouble.Soon everyone will be able to have the vaccination,except for the wee ones. Stay warm&safe sheba,dd

    • TACI
    • 05.04.21 8:19 PM

    Hey Sheba, Hope your niece is feeling better soon. 15 is so young, and I know she will feel better soon. I will be thinking of you and her today.
    I am happy to do anything for my Mother. Today I will send off her taxes. Gotta go!

    • ddshoppy
    • 05.04.21 8:06 PM

    Thx sheba, you are so kind and creative! Really this wed ,may 5th is the day I celebrate both my bday&anni…and then mother’s day !! I married on my 21st bday sooo..that means I will turn 69 and have 48years of marriage to celebrate.I am a very lucky girl/ lady!!🤵👰🙏

    • shoelady60
    • 05.04.21 6:30 PM

    @sheba2011

    Saying more prayers for your niece.🙏 Does she have any idea how she got it? I am not up to date on Colorado’s restrictions or their school policies. Some of our schools are back, some are not. The city is letting the kids decide if they want to go back or stay at home with remote learning.

    Hockey team looked like they were skating in their sleep last night, lost to a non-playoff team.😣 Another game tonight, hope they wake up from their dream.😴 Husband is all set for his trip tomorrow, will be back Saturday afternoon. No plans for me except very little cooking, yay! I will decide hour by hour what I feel like doing or not doing.🙄

    If you have any more problems with Poppy’s pills, try peanut butter. Jake loves it, you could shove a truck down his throat with it. We always used it at the shelter, there was a jar by every kennel. Plus it sticks in their mouths and they end up swallowing the pill.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 5:40 PM

    May the 4th be with you. 😘💕😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 5:21 PM

    Healing Childhood Wounds

    We all have the ability to heal ourselves from childhood pain at the deepest level

    Events from childhood, our first experiences, have the power to shape our lives. Some do so immediately, offering us challenges to overcome and encouragement to make use of our talents and interests. In the process character is built, and we make the first steps upon our personal paths. Other events seem to lay dormant until adulthood, when our closest relationships help to bring out the deepest aspects of ourselves. This is when unexamined lessons can be put to use and untended childhood wounds make themselves known in a call for healing.

    We may discover issues of trust coming up, or perhaps we find ourselves mirroring actions from our past instinctively. No matter the case, we have the power within us to heal ourselves at the deepest level. With the wisdom of an adult, we can be the loving parent or guardian we needed as a child. Knowing that we are each whole spiritual beings having a human experience, we can nurture ourselves from that wholeness, and then reach out to others as well. We can recreate scenarios in our mind’s eye, trying different outcomes and following them to their logical conclusions. In doing so, we may be able to imagine possible reasons a situation occurred as it did, and even accept that it could not have happened any other way. With the wisdom born from age and experience, we might be able to see events from a different perspective, bringing new understanding and freeing ourselves from any hold the past may have on us.

    Life offers opportunities to clear these weeds in the gardens of our souls. However, when we want to focus on easier and more pleasant tasks, we are likely to pass up the chances, leaving the wounds to continue to drain our energy and resources for living life fully today. We might find we need support to face the events of the past, so turning to a trained professional who can offer tools for healing can be a valid choice. As long as we remember that the child we were lives on within us, we are always free to go back and right old wrongs, correct mistaken perceptions, heal wounds, forgive, and begin anew. AMEN! 🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 5:17 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good Morning Kitten this reminds me of your orange and lemon trees in your yard.
    Have a safe day and Blessings to you and the family. 🌹 Sending kitty hugs.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 5:14 PM

    Cherie,

    Enjoy the day in S. Cali. 🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 5:07 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good day in the ‘burgh. I do hope your Hockey Team is winning. 😎 How are you today?
    I have had a long night but things are getting there. My niece who is 15 years old has Covid-19.

    I have FaceTime her and she is in good spirits she is a fighter. Yeah it bothers me that she
    has this thing. I am trying to stay calm and let god handle it. 😘💕

    Give Jake a nice chilly OZ pet 😜Tell him his buddy Poppy is doing so much better.

    I hope you and hubby are enjoying your day. How is your Mom? I like how your sister
    is there for both of you. 💕😘😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 5:00 PM

    @71flowerchild,

    Howdy good friend in Texas. I know things are getting back to normal somewhat. 😘💕
    My nerves are a wee bit out of it today. My niece who is only 15 years old has Covid-19.

    Things are running it’s course I am a long way from them I still can’t help but be concerned.
    I like today’s technology where I can see and hear her that helps a lot. 💕 I have to be
    fully protected before I go to Colorado both my brother and his wife have both of their
    Vaccine.

    I am going to wish you a nice day but I saw some strange weather in Texas on my local
    new channel. Be safe and I like the fact your grass is full and thick. 😎

    Give Jewell and Little D a nice Oz pet from Poppy and I yeah he is doing better. 😜

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 4:54 PM

    @taci,

    Good Morning in Cali. Taci honest when it rains it pours. My niece has Covid-19 at the
    tender age of 15. I am concerned about my brother because that is Daddy’s Girl. 😘💕🌹
    So far the fever is gone the coughing continues. I gave her Oodie’s advice to sleep on
    her stomach. I will be calling back to Colorado as soon as I finish this thread it is early
    there.

    Taci I hope this day is a good one for you. I know the waves comes and goes with your
    mother. I think you are so brave to do all that you are doing. 🌹 I hope you can get out
    today and enjoy the view.

    This should not hurt you as you can hike this off in no time. 🤣

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 4:49 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. Oodie I am saying a prayer for my niece. My beautiful
    15 year old niece has Covid-19. I have been on the phone with my brother and his wife
    both of them are fully protected. I thank god they all live in Colorado where all my family
    lives. My niece did not find out until yesterday morning I found out last night they were not
    going to tell me at first. I made a face-time call right away. Oodie I told her to be sure to
    sleep on her stomach per your advice. The fever part has passed but she has no sense of smell
    or taste she is home and this is the niece who was in the hospital. I am thankful her brother
    does not have it he is staying in the family room he is only 17. There is always something I don’t
    know if they told my mom yet. This niece is so vibrant and outgoing yeah she dances and sings. 🌹😘

    I will keep you posted as I know this too shall pass. I did not mean to go on and on but I hate
    Covid-19 with a passion.

    Oodie I hope this is a good day for you and hubby we are chilly in OZ. I am actually wearing
    a blanket as I type this. This is May right? 🤣 Poppy is doing fine he is on to me and how I give
    him his meds so I have out fox the fox Poppy is a smart dog. 🤣😘

    Here is some tea. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.04.21 4:38 PM

    @bichon18,

    Good afternoon in Florida. I am going to wave at you today. Hope you and Jerry
    are doing well. Give the fur babies a cool OZ pet. 😘

< 1 … 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 … 1,012 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

15,174 Replies

11.19.21 4:04 AM

27 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.