Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. 😎💕😘Here is to a good day out and about for
you and hubby. Oz is beautiful.My niece is doing better taking one day at a time. My baby is only 15 years of age with
Covid-19 yet she is doing school work on her lap top in her room. I am so proud of her
she really sounds good. If you are wondering why the concern it’s because she was in
the hospital this year for a week with a swollen tongue and the doctors did not know
what was causing it. Otherwise she has no underlying conditions. 💕😘So for my family
it is one day at a time. 😎 Chilly but sunny in OZ.
-
Good day in Florida sending positive vibes to you and Jerry. Give the fur babies a nice
OZ pet. 😘Be well Amy.
-
Good Morning in S. California let’s open those eyes there you are. I hope you had a
great day and for your viewing pleasure scroll down to yesterday’s post and you will
see message for your birthday and your 48th Anniversary. 😘💕
I would sleep in today. 🤣🌹
-
-
Good day to you and the family I do hope you had a chance to check out Cher last
night on the Beauty Report. 💕😎
Loaf this is one of your favorite Movies. 😎
-

The wonderful Marla Wynne
-

-

Marla Wynne
-

-

Marla Wynne
-

Marla Wynne
-

-

Marla Wynne
-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants
