Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Yes Taci..still enjoying all the cheer& treats that I can.I usually stretch out the celebrations all month of May..Why not??🤫 thx for your sweet msg.Lets all enjoy the honor of being MoM’s and the love we give& receive to our family.👨👩👧👦 ⬅️this is mine
-
And a lovely Mothers’ Day it will be for us all💕🍾⚘ 👑🙏🤱
-
Happy Mother’s Day in California I know it is a hard one for you. I hope your family
pamper and take good care of you. Thinking of you and the kitties please be safe. 🌹
-
Cherie,
Happy Mother’s Day in S. Cali enjoy it as I know the children will go all out all three of them. 😜💕

-
Happy Mother’s Day in the ‘burgh. 😘💕😎Yes you are a mother with a heart of gold. 😘🌹💕😎
Hubby should be home sometime today I hope you and your mother have a great
Mother’s Day. 😘💕😎
-
Happy Mother’s Day to you in S. California. I hope it is a good one and glad your son
is there for you and hubby. Enjoy this weekend. I am still waiting to hear from my niece.My niece Covid-19 test is today and she will have the results today. I have my phone near
me because I asked her to call me she knows I am anxious. 😘💕
Happy Trails to you. 😘🌹😎
-
Good day in Texas I hope it is a good one. Happy Mother’s Day to you and just enjoy.

-
Good day on the Gulf Coast. 😘😎Here is to you and hubby getting your second vaccine
shot. Just take it easy the rest of the day. Happy Pet Mother’s Day to you. 💕🌹Trivia was interesting and fun last night I was playing in the Arcade and posting for those
who like the pics. 😎
Oodie you have been a mom to pets and people. Enjoy your weekend. 😘🌹
-
-
Happy Mother’s Day Weekend in S. California. I did see your post from yesterday and left
you a message.I am so glad you enjoyed your big day Gallery. 🤣😘😎 Happy Mother’s Day and enjoy
your granddaughter. 😘
-
Good afternoon in Maryland. If you are sleeping enjoy the rest. Make it a great weekend.

Sweet Dreams. 😎
-

We both gave birth and raised four children. 😘😎💕 I hope you have a wonderful
Mother’s Day Weekend. 🌹 -

#738-961
Essential-1 with Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin D3-2000 – 400 Capsules
HSN TS
-

#738-947
Essential-1 with Vitamin D3-2000 – 400 Capsules
HSN TS
-

#758-581
Ultimate Eye Support – 720 Capsules
HSN TS
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants
