Conversation – 38

I created and started this thread nearly 14 years ago. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish a safe Summer to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎I have been shopping and posting on HSN since the late
90’s 😎I have wonderful memories from the HSN we all know and love.
-

Good Morning Peeps and enjoy the HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

The Blooming of Inner Awareness
In the silence that flows like silk, let every strand of thought bloom softly, realizing that life is found neither in the grey past nor the golden future, but within the colorful heartbeat of the present moment. -

NATIONAL WELSH RAREBIT DAY
On September 3rd, National Welsh Rarebit Day whips up a tasty and satisfying snack. What is a rarebit? The cheesy toast was originally called Rabbit in a tongue-in-cheek way in the Welsh language because there is no rabbit in the meal.
Similar to mock turtle soup having no turtle in it, Welsh rarebit does not contain rabbit. Instead, this dish is made with toast that has hot cheese poured over it. Over time, the dish became known as Welsh Rarebit – a nod to the inside joke.
-

U.S. BOWLING LEAGUE DAY
Each year league bowlers across the United States recognize U.S. Bowling League Day on September 3rd.
Primarily an outdoor sport until around 1840, the game was called ninepins and was popular with gamblers. To snuff out the gambling, the state of Connecticut banned the game in 1841. As a result, indoor lane owners added one pin to their alleys to circumvent the law.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry I can’t come in today…I’m busy doing “fall” things!
Well, it’s the MOST wonder’FALL time of year and I’m excited to crunch in the leaves and go pumpkin picking…how about you?🍁🎃🎨🎃🍂 -

-

😎🎈
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,337 Replies
1 month ago
5 Participants