Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 28

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 28

  • Sheba2011
  • 12.16.24 12:41 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • OODIEBOM
    • 01.17.25 4:49 AM

    @sheba2011

    I was with hubby most of the day and I have to admit it was fun and hilarious. Unfortunately, I didn’t see hubby yesterday. As I was leaving the house the left leg gave way and thank goodness for the handrail. It saved me from a terrible fall. After that, I decided home was the best idea. I phoned the Rehab and discovered hubby’s favorite aide was there and I left a message that I would not be there. I was still having some problems today, but thankfully, I could walk. It did rain yesterday and again this morning. Not sure about tomorrow’s forecast, but assume we will be in the 70s. Next chance for rain is Sunday and then the temps will plummet. Tomorrow will be a day for laundry. I finally found the winter wear and that will be the wash that needs to get done first. These are the sweaters and sweatshirts that I so desperately need for the next few weeks. Yes, I do have other sweaters and sweatshirts. These are the heavy duty ones.

    My big day was today. I did bring the treats and he loved them. I had purchased a jar of herring and proceeded to puree it. Unfortunately, I could not indulge because the brine is loaded with sulfites. I did try a very small teaspoon and started to choke. I decided to puree a tiny bit and that turned out to be the best thing I could have done. Though hubby loved it and wanted more, he also started coughing. I immediately stashed it away. Luckily the coughing didn’t last long. I also didn’t want the RNs and the Aides yelling at me again and sending hubby off to the hospital. For now, we will both stay away from the herring. However, I did bring a lobster cake from the Farmer’s Market and he enjoyed it. I heated it in the microwave and was surprised that it was still hot to the touch an hour later at the Rehab. He loved it. The Farmer’s Market has Corvina and Halibut on sale this week. I will definitely be adding these to the list for hubby. The Corvina is one of my favorites and is $4.99/lb. The halibut is two for $8.
    Since my stove top is useless will make these in the Air fryer. .I do not bake fish in the oven. Rather, use the stove top so they are not over cooked. If they are frozen the day they are caught, the taste is sweet and fresh.

    Glad your SIL was able to withstand the chemo this week. I hope those cancer cells are becoming smaller and when things are all said and done she will be in remission. She is a brave and wonderful person. So important for the family to surround her with love.

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.17.25 3:04 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Good evening we will get colder weather next week. I am prepared.

    I hope your husband is healing nicely. I know you are taking good care of him.

    Wishing you a warm night with good sleep. 💕😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.17.25 2:59 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.17.25 2:50 AM

    Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.17.25 2:47 AM

    • shoelady60
    • 01.16.25 9:09 PM

    @sheba2011

    Right now we are in the middle of a snow storm, so tired of looking at white outside. We’ve had more snow already than the last four winters.🌨❄ The snow blower will be running tomorrow morning. Even colder next week.🥶

    Hubs is doing okay, he took the bandages off this morning. He needs to keep the incisions lubricated for the next two weeks with vaseline. He has a slight black eye but that was expected. Hope that’s it for the skin cancer. Thank you for caring.🥰

    I’m getting anxious for the game Saturday, seems like forever since they played. Sending winning vibes your way.👍✨ My niece is fine, back at school after the holiday break. I think they all are disappointed the football team lost.

    Hope you have a relaxing evening. Lots of hugs to you and Poppy.🤗💖

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 6:57 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning Kitten in California may this be a blessed day for you. 💕🎈😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 6:51 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. I know this is a somber week for you.
    How is your husband healing? I am just glad he will be alright.

    SIL is resting after a trying day with Chemo I am so tired of cancer.
    Lady how is your niece doing after the New Orleans tragedy?
    I hope she is able to just keep moving.

    Wishing you a day of peace.

    Sending warm peaceful hugs to you and Jake. 💕😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 6:46 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. California I am still waiting to hear from my niece in those parts. 💕😘

    Oz is alright today at least we have the sun and then just days later we will be in the minuses.

    Sheesh! What a winter. 😎💕

    The family had fun in Winter Park skiing Colorado has really great places to do that.
    I hope your son can still do his thing on the Snow Board and the Fire has not affected
    that area.

    I think a new Matlock is on with Kathy Bates tonight. I enjoy her acting.

    Hey here is to Happy Trails on your hike please be careful. 😎🎈

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 6:40 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 🎈😎😘Oodie your special day is coming up fast.🎈
    I am associating it with Ethel Merman. Oodie if I got that wrong let me know.

    So much is going on in my family my head is spinning. LOL!

    If it is tomorrow I will make a Birthday Gallery as I call them later today.
    I hope everything is going alright for you. No pain in the legs due to weather.

    I know your husband was glad to see you and I hope he was able to eat his treat. 🎈😎💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 6:29 PM

    @xango,

    Good day in warmer Florida. 😎🎈Enjoy your baking today I know it is good.

    Oz is alright today we have the sun. Poppy is having a ball in the snow I can see him
    in it. LOL! 💕🎈

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 6:22 PM

    @loaf,

    Good day in Ohio may this be a great day for you and the family. 🎈😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 5:55 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 5:53 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.16.25 5:49 PM

    886-177
    CLOUDSTEPPERS™ by Clarks Breeze Vibe Athleisure Shoe

    HSN TS

    Available in five colors

< 1 … 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 … 177 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

2,647 Replies

02.21.25 2:41 PM

9 Participants

Tags

Always Enjoy What You Do. 😎

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 28

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.