Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 28

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 28

  • Sheba2011
  • 12.16.24 12:41 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:43 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:42 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:40 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:39 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:10 AM

    @taci,

    Good evening I have turned the telly off at least no more news. I am donating through
    a good organization here in OZ. I have enough to fill at least three houses I mean not even
    a bare wall. I wish I lived near LA I would put it all in a tractor trailer truck. 😎

    I need to get rid of stuff anyway. I don’t need an excuse to give it away. LOL! I would just
    replace it or take a nice trip around the world. 😎🎈

    Here have one slice of oodiebom’s Birthday Cake. 💕🎈🎈

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:03 AM

    Bad Romance
    Song by Lady Gaga

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Caught in a bad romance
    Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma, roma-ma
    Gaga, ooh-la-la
    Want your bad romance
    Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma, roma-ma
    Gaga, ooh-la-la
    Want your bad romance
    I want your ugly, I want your disease
    I want your everything as long as it’s free
    I want your love
    Love, love, love, I want your love (hey)
    I want your drama, the touch of your hand (hey)
    I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
    I want your love
    Love, love, love, I want your love (love, love, love)
    (I want your love)
    You know that I want you
    And you know that I need you
    I want it bad, your bad romance
    I want your love, and I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
    I want your love and all your lover’s revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Caught in a bad romance
    Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma, roma-ma
    Gaga, ooh-la-la
    Want your bad romance
    I want your horror, I want your design
    ‘Cause you’re a criminal as long as you’re mine
    I want your love
    Love, love, love, I want your love
    I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick (hey)
    Want you in my rear window, baby, you’re sick
    I want your love
    Love, love, love, I want your love (love, love, love)
    (I want your love)
    You know that I want you
    And you know that I need you (’cause I’m a free , baby)
    I want it bad, your bad romance
    I want your love, and I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
    I want your love and all your lover’s revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Caught in a bad romance
    Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma, roma-ma
    Gaga, ooh-la-la
    Want your bad romance
    Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma, roma-ma
    Gaga, ooh-la-la
    Want your bad romance
    Walk, walk, fashion baby
    Work it, move that crazy
    Walk, walk, fashion baby
    Work it, move that crazy
    Walk, walk, fashion baby
    Work it, move that crazy
    Walk, walk, passion baby
    Work it, I’m a free , baby
    I want your love, and I want your revenge
    I want your love, I don’t wanna be friends
    J’veux ton amour, et je veux ta revanche
    J’veux ton amour, I don’t wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)
    No, I don’t wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh, caught in a bad romance)
    I don’t wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)
    Want your bad romance (oh-oh-oh)
    Caught in a bad romance
    Want your bad romance
    I want your love, and I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
    I want your love and all your lover’s revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    (Want your bad romance)
    Caught in a bad romance
    (Want your bad romance)
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    (Want your bad romance)
    Caught in a bad romance
    Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma, roma-ma
    Gaga, ooh-la-la
    Want your bad romance

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 4:00 AM

    @oodiebom,

    Good evening I was drinking some tea and I almost spilled the tea with your comment
    about Poppy. LOL! LOL! Ah no Poppy will always run into our huge backyard to his spot. 💕

    The snow is melting and I can see him clearly and he misses spending time outdoors.
    So I will let him play with his two girlfriends on the other side of the fence. I will be in
    the indoor patio watching as always. 💕🎈

    I am loving your birthday weekend. I hope hubby had a good time yesterday just being
    with you. 💕🎈😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 3:55 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Good evening I hope you are warm and toasty. 😎💕OZ is above freezing meaning we are
    34 degrees. This weekend I don’t think I can stand it we will be bone cold. Hello winter.

    My concern is only for the animals. I am going to the store tomorrow and stock up on
    fresh foods the cats will need it especially with the coming week being so cold.

    This should help keep you warm. Lady have you heard from your mother and sister?
    I hope they are having a great time on their Cruise. 🎈😎

    Sweet Dreams. 💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 3:50 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 3:46 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.18.25 3:43 AM

    Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening and stay safe and warm. 😎

    • TACI
    • 01.18.25 1:46 AM

    Sheba, Take a break from the news. It will be going on for a long time, sadly. Lots of places taking donations and going up to LA. I am told by my hairdresser that I am a stress eater. She might be right. Uh oh… 🙂

    Let’s celebrate Oodie’s birthday!
    The cakes you posted are lovely. For some reason I can’t post emoji’s anymore. Sorry Oodie.

    Hiked today and it was sunny, cool and dry. Our usual weather. I’m using the watch duty app for fire information.

    Hubs had to drill holes in my planter box so water can drain.

    • TACI
    • 01.18.25 1:37 AM

    Oodie, Happy Birthday all weekend long! Hope you enjoy the weekend with some extra fun!

    • shoelady60
    • 01.17.25 7:19 PM

    @sheba2011

    Good afternoon to you. I think this is the warmest day for the next week. Rain/snow tomorrow and more snow on Sunday. The low on Tuesday will be -11.😱🥶 I’m guessing you will be getting the same.

    It will be cold for the game tomorrow but the Chiefs are used to that.👍 Not so much for the Texans. It should be interesting. I’m planning on an easy dinner so I can sit and enjoy the game.

    Keep those booties on Poppy so he can tip-toe through the snow.🐶🐾 Lots of hugs to you both.🤗💖

    • OODIEBOM
    • 01.17.25 7:12 PM

    @sheba2011

    Thanks for the all weekend celebration. I think after all we have gone through, there is nothing like a little celebration to makes us smile, laugh, sing, holler, etc. to forget all the problems within our families and for those facing trouble times elsewhere. We need to smile more and frown less. At the same time I hope and pray that your SIL is feeling better following the chemo. and can do some of the things she enjoys. Nothing like having dinner out or one delivered.

    During the winter months I try to keep fresh ginger in the house. I use it in teas and food. In teas I cut a small piece and put it into the cup and let it seep for five minute or more. Ginger does have some pretty good antioxidants. Great for cold or flu season and also great on cruises. It helps with digestion and also for those days you do not feel like eating. I sometimes throw some slices into boiling water.

    I purchased the TS this morning. I have the first 4 from last year and they really come in handy, especially when shopping at either Aldi’s or the Farmer’s Market. I use them mainly for items going into the freezer or frig. Makes handling and carrying a bit easier on the arms and legs and quickens the time spent in the kitchen so I can be on my way to see hubby.

    Today I am running a bit behind schedule. I have clothes in the wash that will soon be in the dryer. I’m getting ready for some cooler or colder temps next week. I will be doing this all weekend. Try to stay warm and bundle up. Too bad Poppy needs to go out. Wonder if he would like using a child’s toilet during bad weather or during real cold spells. Just a thought.

< 1 … 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 … 177 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

2,647 Replies

02.21.25 2:41 PM

9 Participants

Tags

Always Enjoy What You Do. 😎

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 28

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.