Conversation 28

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-

-

-

-

-

NATIONAL HOT BUTTERED RUM DAY
On January 17th, National Hot Buttered Rum Day warms us up during mid-January.
-

WORLD WATERFOWL DAY
January 17 is World Waterfowl Day and we are spreading awareness, knowledge, and interest for waterfowl, as well as the conservation of these birds and their habitats.
-

POPEYE® THE SAILOR MAN DAY
January 17 marks the 95th Birthday of the world’s most famous spinach loving, nautical hero — it’s Popeye the Sailor Man! Today, we are taking epic strides to honor this legendary sailor who is tough and fit with tons of grit, as one of America’s most renown, pop-culture icons. After all, he yam what he yam!
-

NATIONAL BOOTLEGGER’S DAY
National Bootlegger’s Day on January 17th recognizes an era when bootleggers became legendary.
-

-

-

-

-
Sheba, You’ll probably get a call from your niece this weekend.
It’s been dry and cool and sunny.
If you have to have all that cold, it’s nice you have a big house to roam around.
I don’t know if Matlock started a Season 2 yet. Maybe it is a rerun then tonight?
Today, I was a mopping Queen.Fun, all those family members Ski and enjoy the outdoors.
I like my feet planted on the ground. When I used to ski; I was afraid. Mostly of the heights and chairlifts. I don’t mind the downhill part. After a few times left dangling in the air from a very high lift, in CA, decided no more for me. 🙂 -
Shoelady, Best wishes for your husband to have a speedy recovery.
Glad he is post op and recuperating. -
Oodie, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,647 Replies
02.21.25 2:41 PM
9 Participants