Conversation 28

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
Happy, happy birthday to you!!!🎈🎂✨ And lots, lots more. Since it is snowy and cold here, I will celebrate you with snow-cones for all!🍧🍧🍧 Have a wonderful weekend.
-
Good morning in California Kitten and may this day find you doing well. 🎈😎

This is for Oodiebom’s Birthday. 😎🎈
-
Good day in the ‘burgh. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery from his procedure.
I know winter seems colder and longer when ice is involved it becomes another story. 😎Keep warm and be careful on your Deck with the snow. I am having some soup and crackers.
I don’t have much of an appetite.We are celebrating Oodiebom’s birthday just for sheer fun. 😎🎈💕

This is to Life. 😘💕😎
Sending warm hugs to you and Jake. 😘🎈Thank you for the shout out on the Game.
We need all the luck we can get. -
Good morning in S. California. I hope the fires are dying out. The fire fighters and first
responders need a much needed break so do the people of California being affected.I need to stop watching the news it’s affecting me when I see people who have lost
everything except the clothes on their backs. I will never whine again about anything it
can be so much worse. Prayers up for all affected.I am sure Matlock was a re-run that I have seen. I am expecting a call from my niece
I just want to make sure she is safe. Oz will be even colder over the next few days.I am wishing Oodiebom a great birthday celebration all weekend of course it’s low key. 😎🎈
I just want her to feel appreciated I know the feeling.
This is to perhaps make you LOL! I know all that sugar is not good but the smile is worth it.
Happy Hiking Trails to you please keep safe. 🎈😎
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida and a very hearty Happy Birthday and many happy
and healthy returns. 💕🎈😘I am going to celebrate your birthday all weekend. 🎈Don’t faint at the cake I know this will put us all in a coma with the sugars. LOL!
One slice will be nice. 🎈💕😎Glad the Aide is back I know that helps a lot. I still feel there is no place like home. 😘💕

This is from all of us with love. 😘💕🎈

-
Good day in Florida. 💕😎🎈Xango yesterday was Oodiebom’s Birthday so we will celebrate
all weekend just to give her a boost. 🎈😎I could use some of your wonderful rolls and fresh coffee OZ is getting colder. 😎

I know they are having fun Brazil. 😎🎈💕
-
-


852-036
Improvements Rotating Cosmetic OrganizerAvailable in four colors.
-


877-002
Improvements 72-Piece Ornament Storage Box -



867-172
Improvements 2-Piece 10″ & 12″ Turntables with Silicone LinersAvailable in five colors.
-

877-515
Improvements Collapsible Storage Bins – Set of 5Free Shipping
Available in seven colors.
-

-

-


884-783
Improvements 8-pack Savvy Shopper Totes SetHSN TS
Available in eight colors.
-

Good morning Peeps and welcome to our wonderful Community here in HSN. 😎🎈
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,647 Replies
02.21.25 2:41 PM
9 Participants
