Conversation 28

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎🎈💕Oodie I hope this is a good day for you.
I did respond to your post from earlier. I am multi-tasking today.We had no collection service last week so the City said we can double up. I am putting
everything to the curb for tomorrow. 🎈😎I hope your husband enjoy the goodies you are bringing him and your favorite Aide
has returned or you know when he may do it. Oodie best to play it safe.
Be safe and careful out there today. 🎈😎
-
Good day in warmer Florida. 🎈😎Very busy day for me and a cold one too.

Hey enjoy your fresh coffee and rolls I wish I could fly in and share a cup with you.
-
-




879-658
Bellezza Bronze Rope Chain Necklace and Bracelet 2-piece Set -

896-199
Bellezza Bronze Broccato Graduated Hoop Earrings -

896-204
Bellezza Bronze Rope Toggle Necklace with Detachable Enhancer Charm -

-

-



889-191
Bellezza Jewelry Solutions Clasps, Extenders and Backs Boxed 12pc SetHSN TS
Available in Goldtone and Silvertone.
-

-
Good afternoon good to see you and glad you are taking care of yourself.
Your husband should love the treats you are bringing. 💕😎
Oodie that is massive work the wife had for her husband to come home.
There is so many disasters going on good craftsmen will be hard to find a lot
of rebuilding is going on everywhere.Watch those steps I wish you had mine which is one very wide step I have two huge
plants on each side. This is where all the cats come to eat. My security camera can see
everything in every directions.The weather is still frozen here in OZ. I think it’s called winter. LOL!
Oodie take care of yourself I hope your favorite Aide returns soon.

-

Good Morning Peeps and welcome to the HSN Community stay safe out there. 😎🎈
-

-

-

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,647 Replies
02.21.25 2:41 PM
9 Participants
