Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Save $25† on your purchase when you open an HSN Card today. Learn how
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 28

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 28

  • Sheba2011
  • 12.16.24 12:41 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:48 PM

    NATIONAL HAT DAY

    Hang on to your hats and celebrate in style on National Hat Day. Celebrated each year on January 15th, don your favorite fedora, cap, cloche, derby, or sunhat. Dig out your ceremonial best and tell the story behind it. Wear your warmest tuque, stocking cap, beanie, and share the name you give it. There are so many hats, fashions, and names we give them. Certainly, we could wear a hat a day and never get through them all.

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:46 PM

    NATIONAL STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM DAY

    Each year, National Strawberry Ice Cream Day on January 15 celebrates one of the choicest flavors of ice cream. All flavors of ice cream are recognized on July 1 in case you’re wondering!

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:44 PM

    NATIONAL BOOCH DAY

    On January 15, National Booch Day (also known as National Kombucha Day) kicks off a delicious way to celebrate with kombucha fans.

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:43 PM

    NATIONAL BAGEL DAY

    Toast up your favorite flavor on National Bagel Day. On January 15th, don’t forget to pick your favorite schmear, too. Make it for breakfast, lunch, snack, or all of the above!

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:41 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:40 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:39 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:36 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 5:20 PM

    • OODIEBOM
    • 01.15.25 5:09 PM

    @sheba2011

    My legs are still giving me problems due to the weather changes every two or three days. The pain and walking are bearable. I will be trying to get some extra steps in today. Hardest part is the climb to the front door. We have three steps to the front door. The first one is a doosy. It is the steepest of all three. After that one the steps are narrower and easier to navigate.

    Hubby’s roommate finally made it home yesterday. It took his family over a year to get the house ready for him. I think he has Parkinson’s, and will need some help with cooking, cleaning and maybe showering. He has spunk and that will help him in the long run. Hubby is happy he now has the remote and can watch his channels. He was getting tired of INSP and the cowboys.

    I made a stop at the Farmer’s Market. We still have Dragon Fruit and it was $1.99/lb. I purchased a good one. I had a great time shopping and then stopping at home to put some food into the freezer. Today I will bring hubby a taste of a lobster cake. It is already pureed and is very tasty. It will make a great appetizer. I also purchased crab cakes. That will be for another day. I was about to purchase the strawberry cheesecake, which is also pureed, until I saw the date. Decided it wasn’t worth $1 iff, I don’t dare tell you the date was January 4th. I also have a nice surprise for hubby. I found herring in a jar which I will puree and bring with me either tomorrow or Friday. It’s too bad that I cannot enjoy the herring. This one is loaded with sulfites.

    Our wonderful aide has been MIA for a week now. We are all hoping he is OK.. No one has heard anything. I do have a way to reach out, but do not want to cause any problems. Hubby misses him and the jokes.

    It’s now off to the doldrums of KP. I had a relaxing week. Today I will try to make up for loss time. Take care. Try to stay warm and definitely watch where you are walking. Be safe.

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 3:51 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 3:49 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Good evening the week indeed feel strange. I am sorry about your husband as long as he
    is alright is all that matters. Take good care of him and you.

    You have a good memory yeah tomorrow is the day for that awful Chemo for SIL the family
    is standing strong. 💕 Today is another SIL birthday so we have been having fun with that.
    Colorado has snow but most of the family went to Winter Park to ski. 😎

    Hey take it easy this too shall pass. 😘💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 3:43 AM

    @taci,

    Good evening I am a Kathy Bates fan since she did Misery with James Caan.
    Check out Delores Clairborne New England never looked better. My other favorite
    is Fried Green Tomatoes. I know she lost weight and that could be because of her
    cancer I am glad she beat it. I did see Harry’s Law and Matlock is a bit different I have
    not missed a episode. I like shows that keep me guessing. 😎💕

    Niece will check in some time tonight she is finding things out and I have not heard
    her tonight I did this afternoon. I will let you know what she finds out.

    Yeah keep those doors and windows closed the winds will pick up again tomorrow
    according to the media. Prayers for all those directly affected.

    Oz is frozen and I am so over winter. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.15.25 3:34 AM

    Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
    Song by Agatha Lee Monn, Katie Lopez, and Kristen Bell

    … Elsa?
    … Do you wanna build a snowman?
    Come on let’s go and play
    I never see you any more
    Come out the door
    It’s like you’ve gone away!
    We used to be best buddies
    And now we’re not
    I wish you would tell me why
    Do you wanna build a snowman?
    It doesn’t have to be a snowman
    (Go away, Anna!)
    Okay, bye
    … Do you wanna build a snowman?
    Or ride our bike around the halls?
    I think some company is overdue
    I’ve started talking to the pictures on the walls!
    Hang in there, Joan!
    It gets a little lonely
    All these empty rooms
    Just watching the hours tick by
    … Elsa?
    Please, I know you’re in there
    People are asking where you’ve been
    They say, “Have courage”, and I’m trying to
    I’m right out here for you
    Just let me in
    We only have each other
    It’s just you and me
    What are we gonna do?
    Do you wanna build a snowman?

    • TACI
    • 01.15.25 3:34 AM

    Sheba, glad your niece made it back safely. Hopefully she found things safe and sound.
    Planes are about the only time I watch movies.
    I download an app of where fires are located and will be on the look out for anything in the area.
    We have lots of dust and air quality isn’t great. I am keeping the window and doors closed.

    Well, I watched Matlock on Pluto. Watched all the episodes over 2 days. : )
    Yes, was up late. She looks 20 years younger than she is, wow I had no idea she was in her mid 70’s. If or when season 2 comes out I will be ready to watch it as well.

    Hope you have a great evening!

< 1 … 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 … 177 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

2,647 Replies

02.21.25 2:41 PM

9 Participants

Tags

Always Enjoy What You Do. 😎

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 28

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Free Exchanges
        & Easy Returns.
We want you to love what you buy. If you don't, send it back within 30 days. Need the same item in a different size or color? We'll ship your exchange for free.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.