Conversation 28

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-

Let It Go
Song by Idina MenzelThe snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I’m the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care what they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
It’s funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can’t get to me at all
It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I stay
Let the storm rage on
My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back, the past is in the past
Let it go, let it go
And I’ll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
-

Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening and stay safe and warm. 😎
-
Cold, cold cold today and now it is snowing, tired of saying that!🥶❄ This feels like a strange week to me, so many things going on. Hubs had skin cancer surgery today on his temple and one ear. I know this is from too many beach vacations and too many rounds of golf. And he is not a hat wearer. He should be fine but right now he looks like he is bandaged from a fight.🤕
Prayers for your SIL, I think this is the week she has her treatment.🙏👼
Congrats to Pat and Brittany on their new daughter!👶 She couldn’t have timed that any better, right before their playoffs start.👏
Stay well, stay warm, love and hugs to you and Poppy.🤗💖
-
-
Good day in the ‘burgh. I know you are attending funeral services for your friends.
Just know I am thinking of you. 🎈💕😎God Speed.
I am multi-tasking today always something to do in OZ.
Sending warm hugs to you and Jake. 💕😘
Be well my friend hang in there.
-
Good morning in S. California. 😎🎈Taci my niece landed in SD at 2:28 a.m. she is fine
for now and safe. I told her to call me later when she is awake. 😘😎😎💕Dare I say it was a long trip from GA to S. California at least the plane did not have any
problems. Niece enjoy movies all the way home. 💕😎I am sure she will be contacting all her friends and such later today.
Taci thank you so much for being here. 😎😘🎈

Enjoy the beautiful trails. 😎💕🎈
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎🎈I hope the Doctor will approve solid food
for your husband. I hope you can add safe solid food to keep the shakes away.Oodie do they check his sugar levels? I would ask because if his sugars are low that is
a concern and part of their job in his health care.I can’t stress again how I hope you can bring him home. 🎈😎

Glad you are moving just fine let me know how things go today. 😎
Oz is frozen.
-
Good day in Florida you are much warmer than OZ. 😎🎈 Enjoy your coffee and fresh rolls.
May this day find you doing well I always like to say that because I really mean it. 🎈💕
Enjoy the season. 💕
-
-




890-698
AeroPilates New You ReformerHSN TS
Free Shipping
Available in three colors.
-

-

Good Morning Peeps enjoy the HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

-

-

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,647 Replies
02.21.25 2:41 PM
9 Participants

