Conversation 28

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
Good day in the ‘burgh. 🎈💕The sniffles are almost over. I was out of it after feeding
the cats I took some medicine and just drifted off to sleep for once in a long time. 😎💕My head was hurting and blowing my nose made it sore to the touch. I wear a 100% wool
coat that people always admire it is a beautiful shade of Green. 😎Oz is in the teens today and we had snow yesterday I hope we are done but not yet.
So glad your mom and sister got away. 😘🎈I hope they have the time of their lives.

Sending warm hugs to you and Jake. 😘😎Please keep safe and warm.
Oz also have a layer of ice beneath the snow. -
Good morning in S. California I am so glad you and your family are safe. 😎🎈😘
Taci thank you for your nice post on the HD Thread. I appreciate it so much I am glad
someone enjoy it. 💕😎Niece leaves GA today for S. California I don’t know what she will find there. Niece have
business and friends in the areas affected.I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear from her.
I just home smoke does not affect your area. California like Texas is a whole other Country.

Enjoy the Trails take it all in. 😎💕🎈
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎🎈I am glad you got to see your husband.
I don’t like the shaking that does not sound normal. I wonder what that is maybe he
was chilly. Oodie you missing personal things like blankets you brought from home is
concerning.If the Aid was off it could be the flu. This is flu season I hope they are alright and back
soon healthy.I would miss both of your homes in the North anytime of year. I love Cape Cod and CT. 💕🎈
Oodie please let me know what is going on with hubby. Take your time with everything that
has to do with housework. I hope all the paper work turned out alright.Oz is below freezing and I have one of the fireplaces on and the heat. 💕😎

I wish you could take your husband a cupcake. I know rules are rules.
How about he comes home. 💕🎈😎 -
Good day in warm Florida. 😎🎈Oz is below freezing again.
Xango all the cats came and I am so grateful. 💕😎 I love the bunnies coming so
early well for OZ it is way too early. I keep baby carrots for my bunnies who always
come in the spring.Thank you for posting and enjoy this cold Monday Morning. 🎈
How is the Aunt who had the fall? I hope she is healing well.

-
-

847-053
Lumore 32 Quart Smart Cooler Freezer & Fridge with Wheels & HandleFree Shipping
-

855-221
Lumore 9KmAh Power Bank & Charger 2-pack with CablesAvailable in four colors.
-




879-076
Lumore VoltAir+ 5-in-1 Jump Starter & Power Bank w/AC Port & CablesHSN TS
Free Shipping
Available in four colors.
-

-

-

Good Morning Peeps and welcome to the wonderful HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

-

-

-

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,647 Replies
02.21.25 2:41 PM
9 Participants
