Conversation 27

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 27 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-

884-340
Patricia Nash Sloan Top Handle SatchelAvailable in three colors
Free Shipping
-



884-202
Patricia Nash Roseanna Stone Buckle Leather BeltFree Shipping
-

884-354
Patricia Nash Hand-Laced CapeFree Shipping
-



884-134
Patricia Nash Silvi Travel ToteFree Shipping
-


884-346
Patricia Nash Louisa Jewelry HolderFree Shipping
Available in five colors.
-







884-273
Patricia Nash Marcie Leather CrossbodyHSN TS
Free Shipping
-

-

Good Morning Peeps and enjoy the HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY
On November 15th, National Philanthropy Day honors those who give back to their communities.
The word philanthropy comes from Latin and Greek philanthropia which gives us kindliness, humanity, and love for mankind. From this, we take the philo (tending to, fond of) and join antropos meaning mankind or human beings.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
3,074 Replies
12.16.24 12:34 AM
9 Participants