Conversation 27

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 27 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-




879-299
Colleen Lopez Super Soft Convertible Shimmer SweaterHSN TS
Available in eight colors.
-

-

Good Morning Peeps and welcome to the HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

NATIONAL SPICY GUACAMOLE DAY
National Spicy Guacamole Day brings together some fresh flavors on November 14th. Call your friends, get the chips ready, and celebrate with a bowl of spicy guacamole dip.
-

NATIONAL FAMILY PJ DAY
Comfort comes in the form of National Family PJ Day. Celebrated each year on November 14th, the day invites everyone of all ages to wear their favorite pajamas for a party.
-

NATIONAL SEAT BELT DAY
As the holidays approach, National Seat Belt Day on November 14th encourages everyone to buckle up to save lives. No matter where you sit in a vehicle, wearing a seat belt is proven to save lives.
-

NATIONAL PICKLE DAY
National Pickle Day recognizes the tart, sometimes sweet, and even spicy pickle. Each year on November 14th, pickle lovers pop open pecks of their preferred preserved pickle. It may be a Dill, Gherkin, Cornichon, Brined, Kosher Dill, Polish, Hungarian, Lime, Bread and Butter, Swedish and Danish, or Kool-Aid Pickle. No matter your choice, eat them all day long.
-

-

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
3,074 Replies
12.16.24 12:34 AM
9 Participants