Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 27

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 27

  • Sheba2011
  • 09.19.24 2:30 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 27 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.😎🎈

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:12 PM

    AMERICA RECYCLES DAY

    Each year on November 15, millions of people across the United States take part in America Recycles Day. The day raises awareness about recycling and the purchasing of recycled products.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:10 PM

    NATIONAL BUNDT DAY

    National Bundt Day, also known as National Bundt Cake Day, is observed every year on November 15th. As people across the United States plan menus for the holidays, a bundt cake is sure to be on the list at least once.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:08 PM

    NATIONAL CLEAN OUT YOUR REFRIGERATOR DAY

    National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day on November 15th encourages us to prepare for the upcoming holidays. Get together a soap and hot water-filled bucket, disinfectant, a sponge, and a garbage bag. Then you will be ready for the day!

    With family gathering and a large turkey waiting to be roasted, cleaning out the refrigerator makes sense. Not only will we need room before the meals, but we also need space for all of the upcoming leftovers. Many dread this job. However, it is an important task nonetheless.

    Due to our hectic and busy lifestyles, the cleaning of the refrigerator gets neglected. Hence the creation of National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day. There may be a surprise or two found at the back of the shelves. Things are often pushed back as new food is put in the front and gets forgotten.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:07 PM

    NATIONAL RAISIN BRAN CEREAL DAY

    National Raisin Bran Cereal Day on November 15th pours a bowl of one of the country’s go-to cereals. Made from toasted oat or wheat flakes with plump raisins added, these cereals have been a staple in many American breakfasts for generations.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:06 PM

    NATIONAL SPICY HERMIT COOKIE DAY

    National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day celebrates a cookie flavor reminiscent of autumn spices. Recognized on November 15th, this time of year is ideal for baking up a batch of these delicious cookies.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:03 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:02 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:00 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 3:58 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 4:01 AM

    894-609
    Jennifer Hudson – The Gift of Love CD w/HSN Exclusive Bonus Track

    Jennifer Hudson Lyrics
    “Auld Lang Syne”

    Should auld acquaintance be forgot
    And never brought to mind
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot
    And auld lang syne

    For auld lang syne, my dear
    For auld lang syne
    We’ll take a cup of kindness yet
    For auld lang syne

    But surely you’ll buy your pint cup
    And surely I’ll buy mine
    We’ll take a cup of kindness yet
    For auld lang syne

    We two have paddled in the stream
    From morning sun till dine
    But seas between us broad have roared
    Since auld lang syne

    Oh
    Auld lang syne

    Oh, should auld acquaintance be forgot
    And never brought to mind
    We’ll take a cup of kindness yet
    For auld lang syne

    Auld lang syne
    Auld lang syne

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 3:55 AM

    138-1497
    Amy Winehouse – Back to Black (Vinyl) Here on HSN. 😘😎

    Valerie
    Song by Amy Winehouse

    Well, sometimes I go out by myself
    And I look across the water
    And I think of all the things, what you’re doing
    And in my head I paint a picture
    ‘Cause since I’ve come on home
    Well, my body’s been a mess
    And I’ve missed your ginger hair
    And the way you like to dress
    Won’t you come on over
    Stop makin? a fool out of me
    Why don’t you come on over Valerie?
    Did you have to go to jail
    Put your house on up for sale
    Did you get a good lawyer?
    Hope you didn’t catch a tan
    Hope you find the right man
    Who’ll fix it for you
    Are you shopping anywhere
    Changed the color of your hair
    Are you busy?
    And did you have to pay that fine
    You was dodging all the time
    Are you still dizzy?
    Since I’ve come on home
    Well, my body’s been a mess
    And I’ve missed your ginger hair
    And the way you like to dress
    Won’t you come on over
    Stop makin? a fool out of me
    Why don’t you come on over Valerie?
    Well, sometimes I go out by myself
    And I look across the water
    And I think of all the things, what you’re doing
    And in my head I paint a picture? Cause since I’ve come on home
    Well, my body’s been a mess
    And I’ve missed your ginger hair
    And the way you like to dress
    Won’t you come on over
    Stop makin? a fool out of me
    Why don’t you come on over Valerie?
    Why don’t you come on over Valerie?

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 3:47 AM

    @taci,

    Good Evening this is a one day trip for your son or a weekend and he is back.
    My niece spends the weekend with friends and walks across the border and into
    her car. 😎💕They tour and look at many things. I still don’t like it too much is going
    on just go and come back quick.

    Taci I do not do the heels walking anymore where I lived I took public transportation and when
    I was in New York City well you always dressed to the nines even in the daytime. I had no
    problem ever wearing heels. I am comfortable in my flats when I do garden or walk long
    distance with Poppy. 💕😎 I am all about comfort and you need a good pair of shoes
    for whatever you do. 💕😎

    Enjoy your evening. 😘🎈Hey look up at the Moon it is so beautiful.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 3:40 AM

    @oodiebom,

    Good Evening the moon is big and bright here in OZ. I just came in from a crisp night we
    are in the 40’s. All the cats have been feed. YAY!

    I hope you are getting some rest. Hubby will be so pleased to see you when he does. 💕

    Enjoy a good book and some tea with your Manuka Honey. 💕😎

    Sweet Dreams Oodie.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 3:35 AM

    Laura Branigan Lyrics
    “Self Control”

    Oh, the night is my world
    City light painted girl
    In the day nothing matters
    It’s the night time that flatters
    In the night, no control
    Through the wall something’s breaking
    Wearing white as you’re walkin’
    Down the street of my soul

    You take my self, you take my self control
    You got me livin’ only for the night
    Before the morning comes, the story’s told
    You take my self, you take my self control

    Another night, another day goes by
    I never stop myself to wonder why
    You help me to forget to play my role
    You take my self, you take my self control

    I, I live among the creatures of the night
    I haven’t got the will to try and fight
    Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I’ll just believe it
    That tomorrow never comes

    A safe night, I’m living in the forest of my dream
    I know the night is not as it would seem
    I must believe in something, so I’ll make myself believe it
    This night will never go

    Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

    Oh, the night is my world
    City light painted girl
    In the day nothing matters
    It’s the night time that flatters

    I, I live among the creatures of the night
    I haven’t got the will to try and fight
    Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I’ll just believe it
    That tomorrow never knows

    A safe night, I’m living in the forest of a dream
    I know the night is not as it would seem
    I must believe in something, so I’ll make myself believe it
    This night will never go

    Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
    You take my self, you take my self control
    You take my self, you take my self control
    You take my self, you take my self control

    You take my self, you take my self control
    You take my self, you take my self control
    You take my self, you take my self control

    You take my self, you take my self control
    You take my self, you take my self control

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.15.24 3:31 AM

< 1 … 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 … 201 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

3,074 Replies

12.16.24 12:34 AM

9 Participants

Tags

Do Your Thing. 😎

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 27

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.