Conversation 27

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 27 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
Good Evening and I hope you are loving your soup and bread sounds so good. 💕
Lady I love soup I grew up on it and it helps keep those calories in check. I may make
a nice batch of Beef Stew with lean cuts of beef. I put it in my slow cooker and let it
simmer and cook for over eight hours on low. The house smells good all day. 😎💕Lady I am not stress just excited as you know we are getting close and the closer we
get the more excited this area becomes and it’s not just me. I will be relax because I can
always find something to keep me busy. LOL! Hubby and a buddy sometimes will watch
it for a while I stay out of the way because I can get loud! Poppy and I have a good time
watching in the family room. LOL!
Let’s get this party started. Sweet Dream dear friend. 💕😘😎
-
Good Evening I am so glad you like the Hummingbirds. 💕I have them in my backyard.
My neighbor has like 10 bird feeders out so I never have to feed them. They are beauties.Thank you for thinking of my relative this is hard for the whole family and one we have dealt
with before. I lost my cousin who was barely 50 and she had a young child. This is one
the hardest to fight but fight we will.Oz is lovely tonight and all that will change in a few days. I am thankful for the beauty we
do have we have lawn and brush pick up next week so hubby has been doing some yard
work and I get a workout too. My nuclear plants are still blooming like it’s springtime that is
due to the fact we have a lot of sun. I am the only one with beautiful flowers. Oops!
I treated myself to some beauty treatments today and I feel great. 💕I had a nice facial
and I had my eye brows threaded. I like a clean smooth arch I look like a different person
and I felt alive. My skin was just glowing. I treated myself to some skin products as well.
I love Dimitri and this will last a while if you take care of your skin your skin will take care of
you. 💕Taci enjoy your evening and your birds hey if you can watch them in the Moonlight.
-

-

-

Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening. 😎💕
-
Sheba, You and Poppy will be styling in your snow shoes! The picture posted is my back yard. The humming birds love the 2 bird-of-paradise plants by my sliding door. We had some neighbors over and were at the table in the back yard and were getting buzzed constantly. I was surprised they weren’t afraid of us. They are beauties.
Sorry about your close family member’s cancer. My Dad had it.-
Taci, thanks for your kind thoughts. I see you’ve been there, done that. Love those hummingbirds. They are so fascinating to watch. One of these years I will buy a feeder.
-
-
-
Good day in the beautiful ‘burgh. 😎🎈💕Wishing you a nice Saturday.
Please take care of your friend I know she will appreciate it.
Hey we have an intense Game Day tomorrow. I am not saying a word.
Sending warm vibes to you and Jake. 🎈😎
-
Good afternoon in Oz. Have my soup cooking for dinner and the Italian bread sliced.🥣🍞
Happy the game is later since I will be able to see it this week. When we are at home they do not televise another game at the same time. This one could be a little tough but I have confidence.🤞 Have a drink and try not to stress, lol!
That snow you’re getting may be here by Thursday/Friday.❄ Not ready for it. Sending warm hugs to you and Poppy.🤗💖
-
-
Good morning in S. California. OZ is going to get hit with some snow next week.
I may put Poppy snow shoes on so he does not get his feet cold. 💕😎Oz is beautiful today and hubby and I are looking forward to the full moon tonight.

Hey Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶😘I love singing that to you.
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida and may this Fall Saturday find you doing well. 😎😘🎈
Oodie OZ will have snow next week at some point and time. Well so much for Fall. LOL!
Today is beautiful and the moon was amazing last night and I hope to catch again today. 😎
I sleep like a baby when the moon is full and bright.
Enjoy your visit with your husband. 💕
-
Good afternoon in Sunny Florida and I do hope you have some wonderful rain. 😎
Oz is very nice today with lots of Sun. Soon we will have snow later in the week.

-
-



888-607
SKINN Divine Elixir Ayurvedic Oil and Cryo Roller Gift SetHSN TS
Free Shipping
-




888-622
SKINN Non-Negotiables 4-piece DermAppeal & Dual-sided Applicator SetHSN TS
Free Shipping
-



888-613
SKINN Divine Elixir Luminous Lip Oil 3-piece Set in Holiday BoxHSN TS
Free Shipping
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
3,074 Replies
12.16.24 12:34 AM
9 Participants

