Conversation 27

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 27 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
Good day in the beautiful ‘burgh. 🎈😘😎OZ is raining and in 48 hours we will have
some snow.I am fine with both at last we got all the leaves up. 😎🎈
Let me know how your friend is doing I hope her husband is doing better. 💕

Enjoy this day before the snow hits.
Sending warm toasty hugs to you and Jake. 😎
-
Hi in rainy Oz.🌧 Whatever you have is coming our way. Hubs put the outside Christmas decorations up today🎋 since it’s supposed to maybe rain tomorrow and get cold by Thursday. In the 60s today so that worked for him. Probably won’t light up until Thanksgiving.
Chiefs will bounce back next week, no problem. They always find a way.👍 Kitty and bunny pics are darling.💗
Glad you got the leaves done.🍁🍂 They always seem never-ending since they all don’t fall at the same time. Remember, two bushes at the next house, lol!
Have a nice evening, warm hugs to you and Poppy.🤗💖
-
-
Good morning in S. California. 😎😘🎈Oz is having some good rain.
Mr. Poppy have no problem walking in the rain. 🎈😘Taci cold, snow and heat is what he
do not like. I have to put shoes on his little feet.
If you see these beauties along the way just smile. 😎
Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. I know your hands are full. 😎💕
I hope you are able to do your shopping. Hey I finally got my hands on
some Dragon Fruit. 💕😎🎈😘I am a happy camper.
Oz is raining I mean heavy rain we needed it. Hubby and I got up all the leaves yesterday. 😎
Some of my flowers are still blooming and looks so pretty. 😎Let me know how things go for you today take your time.
-
Good day in Florida I hope you are doing well. OZ is cloudy and raining. 😎💕
I have a busy day today so I am in and out of the house running errands.
Enjoy your coffee and fresh rolls. 💕

Waving. 🎈💕😎
-
-

-

Good Morning Peeps and enjoy the HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

-

-

-

-

MICKEY MOUSE BIRTHDAY
On November 18th, Mickey Mouse Birthday commemorates the debut of a lovable mouse that was once a rabbit called Oswald. His character got his start on film on November 18, 1928, but before that, the story begins in 1927, when Walt Disney first sketched a floppy-eared bunny while under contract to Universal Studios. The events that unraveled brought us Mickey Mouse.
-

-

NATIONAL VICHYSSOISE DAY
November 18th recognizes a cold soup that is loved by many. It is National Vichyssoise Day.
Made thick with pureed leeks, onions, potatoes, cream and chicken stock, Vichyssoise is traditionally served cold though sometimes is eaten hot.
-

NATIONAL PRINCESS DAY
Celebrate the Princess in every girl by taking part in National Princess Day on November 18th!
Perhaps you know a Princess who shines because of her gift of laughter, making everyone around them smile. Maybe your Princess shows her royal nature by her great acts of kindness and heart of gold. Or your Princess may be bold and confident, ready to take on every new challenge!
Whatever our gifts, there is a Princess in each of us – even if you don’t know it yet!
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
3,074 Replies
12.16.24 12:34 AM
9 Participants
