Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 04.06.22 12:23 AM

    Bobby Rydell
    “Sway”

    When marimba rhythms start to play
    Dance with me, make me sway
    Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore
    Hold me close, sway me more

    Like a flower bending in the breeze
    Bend with me, sway with ease
    When we dance, you have a way with me
    Stay with me, sway with me

    Other dancers may be on the floor
    I got eyes to see only you
    Only you have that magic technique
    When we sway, I grow weak

    I can hear the sound of violins
    Long before it begins
    Make me thrill as only you know how
    Sway me smooth, sway me now

    Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore
    Hold me close, sway me more

    When we dance, you have a way with me
    Stay with me, sway with me

    Other dancers may be on the floor
    Dear, but my eyes will see only you
    Only you have that magic technique
    When we sway, I grow weak

    I can hear that sound of violins
    Long before it begins
    Make me thrill as only you know how
    Sway me smooth, sway me now

    Make me thrill as only you know how
    Come on and sway me now

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.06.22 12:11 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.06.22 12:10 AM

    Put on a happy face – Van Dyke and Janet Leigh

    Gray skies are gonna clear up,
    Put on a happy face;
    Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
    Put on a happy face.
    Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,
    It’s not your style
    You’ll look so good that you’ll be glad
    Ya’ decide to smile!
    Pick out a pleasant outlook,
    Stick out that noble chin;
    Wipe off that “full of doubt” look,
    Slap on a happy grin!
    And spread sunshine all over the place,
    Just put on a happy face!
    And if you’re feeling cross and bitterish
    Don’t sit and whine
    Think of banana split and licorice
    And you’ll feel fine
    I knew a girl so glooming
    She’d never laugh or sing
    She wouldn’t listen to me
    Now she’s a mean old thing
    So spread sunshine all over the place
    Just put on a happy face
    So, put on a happy face

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.06.22 12:07 AM

    Bye, Bye Birdie
    Ann-Margret

    Bye, bye, Birdie
    I’m gonna miss you so
    Bye, bye, Birdie
    Why’d ya have to go (Bye, bye)
    No more sunshine (Sunshine)
    It’s followed you away (You away)
    I’ll cry, Birdie (Birdie)
    Till you’re home to stay (Home to stay)
    I’ll miss the way you smile
    As though it’s just for me
    And each and ev’ry night
    I’ll write to you faithfully
    Bye, bye, Birdie,
    It’s awful hard to bear
    Bye, bye, Birdie
    Guess I’ll always care
    Guess I’ll always ca-a-a-a-are
    Guess I’ll always care!

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.06.22 12:04 AM

    Ann-Margret, Jesse Pearson & Bobby Rydell – A Lot of Livin’ to Do

    There are chicks just ripe for some kissin’
    And I mean to kiss me a few!
    Man those chicks don’t know what they’re missin’,
    I got a lot of living to do!

    Sizzlin’ steaks all ready for tastin’
    And there’s Cadillacs all shiny and new!
    Gotta move, cause time is a-wastin’,
    I got a lot of livin’ to do!

    There’s music to play
    Places to go, people to see!
    Everything for you and me!

    Life’s a ball
    If only you know it
    And it’s all just waiting for you
    You’re alive,
    So come on and show it
    Yeah we got a lot of livin’ to do

    There are men with childhood behind them
    Handsome men
    From Yale or Purdue
    Older men and I’m gonna find them
    I got a lot of living to do

    I’m a’gonna have fun
    Gonna be wild
    Have my own way
    I may break—a heart today

    Drink champagne
    As if it were water
    Pink champagne
    And after a few
    Daddy dear, you won’t know your daughter
    She’s got a lot of living to do

    Think I’ll be a ring a ding drummer
    Make each week a thousand or two
    Gorgeous girls will beg for my number
    Hey I got a lot of living to do

    Yes I’m gonna break out
    Gonna take off
    Gonna be free
    This town is awfully square for a guy like me

    Or I’ll be a super jet pilot
    Fly me high way out in the blue
    Then they’ll see
    I’m no shrinking violet
    Hey I got a lot of living to do

    I got a lot of living to do

    Birdie, Hugo, and Kim:
    There’s music to play
    Places to go, people to see!
    Everything
    For you and me!

    Life’s a ball
    If only you know it
    Yeah it’s all just waiting for you
    Ah you’re alive,
    So come on and show it
    We got a lot of livin’
    Such a lot of livin’

    Tonight’s the night we’re gonna fly
    Let’s kick this hick town in the hide

    I want a taste of everything
    Let’s live it up and really swing

    Got a lot of living living living to do

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 11:59 PM

    Club Sheba

    RIP Bobby Rydell ✨

    My mother loves this singer and actor. ✨💕

    • shoelady60
    • 04.05.22 8:29 PM

    @sheba2011

    Woo hoo!!🏆🥇🏆 Congratulations to you and all in Oz, I’m sure the whole state is celebrating. I could hear the cheering in my backyard!📣

    Making a quick tuna salad for dinner since I was running this afternoon. Husband did a little yard work since we are in the 60’s for a couple days.😊 Back in the 40’s for Saturday, geez!😣

    This evening I will toast the champs of college basketball – enjoy!🥂✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:32 PM

    Creating What We Don’t Want

    When our thoughts become consumed with worry, we become a beacon of worry to the world.

    If prayer is an intention that we announce to the universe in order to create a desired outcome, then our every thought is a prayer. This includes thoughts of worry as well as of hope. All thoughts are subtle creative energy. Some thoughts are more focused or repeated more often, gathering strength. Some are written down or spoken, giving them even greater power. Every thought we have is part of a process whereby we co-create our experience and our reality with the universe. When we use our creative energy unconsciously, we create what is commonly known as self-fulfilling prophecy. In essence, when we worry, we are repeatedly praying and lending our energy to the creation of something we don’t want.

    The good news is that we can re-train our minds and thoughts to focus our energy on what we do desire to bring into our lives. Since most worry is repetitive, it will take more than one positive thought to counteract the energy we’ve created. The simplest antidote to worry is affirmations. When we hold these positive thoughts, repeat them often, speak them and write them and refer to them throughout our day, we are using focused energy to create positive results.

    We can start right away, together: I am a creative being, using my energy to cocreate a wonderful world. I know that I create my experience of life from within, and as I do so, I also create ripples of energy around me that echo into the world. My positive thoughts gather together with the thoughts and prayers of others, and together we create enough positive energy to heal not only our own lives but the world we share. I am grateful for the ability to cocreate good in my life and in the world.

    A lot of times we have concerned loved ones that worry about us. When this happens they are also sending out a worry prayer to the world. A loving conversation letting them know what is happening is the easiest solution. Also, ask them to send you positive affirmations rather than worry about you. After all, worry doesn’t do them any good either. Explain to them that worry can actually be energetically harmful to you and that wishing good things for you is much more beneficial and much more fun too. ✨✨ AMEN!

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:26 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning in California may this be a blessed day for you and your family.
    Kitten I am sending kitty hugs. 😜✨

    I hope your lemon and orange trees are doing well in your backyard. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:23 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. Thank you for your support on the KU Game. 😎😘✨
    You know our hearts was in our mouths my husband was glued to the Game.

    So were our kids and the whole State is going crazy. 😜I think they just made the
    phase there is no place like Kansas. ROTFLOL! 😜

    Busy week for you with your mother I hope you all have a good time. 😘😎

    I have a dental appointment later today. I will say CHEESE!!! Just a routine cleaning. ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:18 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. California I hope you are feeling a little better today.
    Do you have an answer on your test from yesterday?

    Thank god you are vaxed and in excellent shape. 😘💕✨

    You will be back on the trails soon I know. So Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶
    How is your son and husband doing?

    Taci take care and let me know how you are doing.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:09 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. Oodie I hope you are able to see some of your favorite
    movies on TCM. ✨😜

    How are you and your husband doing today? I hope the rain comes and you are able to
    finish your plants when it is over and done.

    Take care of your sinus and cough. ✨Oz is raining and we do need the rain.

    Take it easy and add something to your tea. ✨😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:06 PM

    @xango,

    Good afternoon in Florida enjoy the much needed rain. 😜✨Your flowers and plants
    will grow very nice.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:04 PM

    @defg,

    Good afternoon in Maryland make it a good one. ✨😜

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 4:02 PM

    @ddshoppy,

    Good morning in S. California wishing you a nice Tuesday and I hope you can be with
    your grandchild today. ✨😎

< 1 … 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.