Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh Holiday Décor Guest-Ready Holiday Guide Cozy Home Home Deals Home under $50
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano Emryn House Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Snow Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Save $25† on your purchase when you open an HSN Card today. Learn how
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:30 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Good evening that is why I love your mom so much what a ball of energy. 😘✨

    Lady you are a good daughter and you are absolutely right our parents birthday’s are
    the same day. 😘💕😎🌹The day will be bittersweet for me this whole month will
    be but I will get by.

    Enjoy! ✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:25 AM

    @taci,

    Please take your time and rest I am so glad you are an avid hiker thank goodness. If you
    do have a mild case of Covid you can beat this I think you already have. It could be a
    seasonal virus. Taci I still wear my mask when out in the general public.

    When I had surgery seven weeks ago the hospital had me come in and they did the
    Covid-19 test and within 24 hours I had my results and the surgery went well.

    Let me know how you are feeling OZ is nice today.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:19 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:18 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:16 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:15 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:13 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.22 2:12 AM

    @loaf,

    WE all love on this thread I was fun to do and you know me we just like to have fun. ✨✨

    Some days I have to just have a little fun. 😘💕✨

    • loaf
    • 04.04.22 10:54 PM

    DEAR SHEBA AND THE GREAT LADIES HERE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES . LOVE YOU ALL . SO NICE OF YOU . I DID EAT ALOT OF FROSTING WITH MY CAKE .AT MY GRANDDAUGHTERS DANCE CLASS I SAW THE MOST DARLING DOG . HALF BISHON AND HALF SHIH TZU. HAVE A GREAT WEEK ALL .LOVE LOAF .

    • TACI
    • 04.04.22 10:33 PM

    Sheba, Yah, you have a jock husband! Interesting about the sports too.
    Last night I took the at home antigen covid tests. A set purchased from Walgreens, and the other from gov distribution. The drug store one was positive, the free gov ones were negatives (2 were done). Everyone else in my house was negative. Today, I tested from my medical provider and am awaiting the results. It was a saliva test. If I have covid, then it is mild. Just in case I am self isolating for 5 days.
    Yes, I remember when you were in the hospital and had emergency surgery. It was when I was a newby to the boards. You had a lot of pain, were surprised it happened. It came on suddenly and no warning signs? Wow, that’s hard. You have some good medical in OZ. I am so happy you are well. Over a decade ago, my husband suffered for a year before being diagnosed with the GB. He went to the Dr and the ER over the year. He got a lot of morphine at one er visit. Finally it was diagnosed and he had surgery.
    Happy to be here with you my virtual friend!❤

    • OODIEBOM
    • 04.04.22 10:08 PM

    @sheba2011

    I’m a little better today as far as the coughing goes. The rain and cloudy weather did help a bit. But the wind, don’t even ask. In the Northeast, the pollen count has never seen double digits. So this craziness is all new to me. I’m glad you were able to accomplish some things with hubby this weekend. The sinus migraines are something else as well. I’ve become very good friends with Excedrin.

    I missed Doris Day yesterday. However, I do have a few of those movies on DVD. To think she would have been 100 years young yesterday and her face really didn’t age that much over the years. I hope I can still look younger than springtime when and if I am lucky enough to celebrate a century. Just look at Iris. Now that’s something to try for.

    On that note, I’ll end today’s thought for now. Hubby is trying to get my attention. Unfortunately his words are going to t he ceiling.

    • shoelady60
    • 04.04.22 7:03 PM

    @sheba2011

    Taking it easy today. Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday will be for mom. She puts me to shame with all her activities.

    Hockey is not over, the regular season will be done the end of April and the playoffs start in May.🏒 But our division is close so every game counts. I was thinking of your family over the weekend because we played Colorado, the #1 team, on Saturday and also tomorrow. Good luck tonight.🤞

    If I recall right, I think your dad and my mom’s birthday is the same day, April 27th.💕

    • shoelady60
    • 04.04.22 6:54 PM

    @sheba2011

    Taking it easy today as tomorrow, Thursday and Friday will be for mom. She puts me to shame with all her activities.

    Hockey is not over, regular season is done the end of April and the playoffs will start in May.🏒 But the teams in our division are close so every game counts. I was thinking of your family on Saturday as we were playing Colorado, the #1 team, and we play them again tomorrow. Best of luck tonight.🤞

    If I recall right, I think your dad and my mom’s birthday is the same day, April 27th.💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.22 5:26 PM

    Defense Mechanisms

    Because we are spiritual beings, we have the ability to rise above habits and patterns to see the truth.

    We all have defense mechanisms that we’ve developed over time, often without being aware of it. In times of trouble, the behaviors that have worked to get us past challenges with the least amount of pain are the ones that we repeat; even when part of us knows they no longer work. Such behavior is a natural response from our mental and physical aspects. But because we are spiritual beings as well, we have the ability to rise above habits and patterns to see the truth that lays beyond. And from that moment on, we can make choices that allow us to work directly from that place of truth within us.

    Most of our defense mechanisms were developed in childhood; from the moment that we realized crying would get us the attention we craved. Passive aggressive ways of communicating may have allowed us to get what we needed without being scolded, punished or laughed at, so we learned to avoid being direct and honest. Some of us may have taken refuge in the lives of others, discovering ways to direct attention away from ourselves entirely. Throwing ourselves into projects or rescuing others from themselves can be effective ways to avoid dealing with our own issues. And when people are truly helped by our actions, we get the added bonus of feeling heroic. But while defenses can keep away the things we fear, they can also work to keep our good from us.

    When we can be honest with ourselves about what we truly desire, then we can connect our desires to the creative power of the spirit within us. Knowing that we are one with the energy of the universe allows us release any need for defense. Trusting that power, we know that we are exactly where we are meant to be, and that challenges bring gifts of growth and experience. When we can put down arms raised in defense, then we are free to use our hands, minds, hearts and spirits to mold and shape our abundant energy to create and live our lives.

    AMEN! ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.22 5:22 PM

    Hard to believe this song was written by Prince. ✨

    Manic Monday
    Song by The Bangles

    … Six o’clock already
    I was just in the middle of a dream
    I was kissin’ Valentino
    By a crystal-blue, Italian stream
    … But I can’t be late
    ‘Cause then I guess I just won’t get paid
    These are the days
    When you wish your bed was already made
    … It’s just another manic Monday (Woah, woah)
    I wish it was Sunday (Woah, woah)
    ‘Cause that’s my fun day (Woah, woah, woah, woah)
    My I don’t have to run day (Woah, woah)
    It’s just another manic Monday
    … Have to catch an early train
    Got to be to work by nine
    And if I had an aeroplane
    I still couldn’t make it on time
    … ‘Cause it takes me so long (Oh, oh)
    Just to figure out what I’m gonna wear
    Blame it on the train
    But the boss is already there
    … It’s just another manic Monday (Woah, woah)
    I wish it was Sunday (Woah, woah)
    ‘Cause that’s my fun day (Woah, woah, woah, woah)
    My I don’t have to run day (Woah, woah)
    It’s just another manic Monday
    … Of all my nights
    Why did my lover have to pick last night
    To get down?
    (Last night, last night)
    Doesn’t it matter
    That I have to feed the both of us?
    Employment’s down
    … He tells me in his bedroom voice
    C’mon honey, let’s go make some noise
    Time it goes so fast
    (When you’re having fun)
    … It’s just another manic Monday (Woah, woah)
    I wish it was Sunday (Woah, woah)
    ‘Cause that’s my fun day (Woah, woah, woah, woah)
    My I don’t have to run day (Woah, woah)
    … It’s just another manic Monday (Woah, woah)
    I wish it was Sunday (Woah, woah, woah, woah)
    ‘Cause that’s my fun day (Woah, woah)
    It’s just another manic Monday

< 1 … 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.