Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
@dsshoppy,
Good morning in S. Cali have a great day. Enjoy the California Sunshine. 😎😜

-
Good morning in the Rock and Roll City. Enjoy your GD Dance Recital. I know you will
look sharp. 😜😎
-

-

Lancôme
-

-

Lancôme
-

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Soleil Cristal EDP
Shop all Lancôme
803-167Free Shipping
-

Lancôme Lash Idole Mascara
Shop all Lancôme
711-887 -

Lancome 2-piece Genifique Home and Go Set
Shop all Lancôme
793-912 -

Cara, Robert and Jamie Lancôme On HSN. ✨✨
-

Lancôme Visionnaire with Genifique Deluxe Sample
Shop all Lancôme
788-489HSN TS
-

-

-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants