Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:39 AM

    This Is Us. 😎✨💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:36 AM

    Peace Out Peeps! Have a safe and good evening. ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:34 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Here is a sneak peek at our show. 😎😜There is that ‘burgh connection.

    Tomorrow is a sad day. I will get the series on DVD as well I enjoy this Series so much.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:28 AM

    @oodiebom,

    I love it and I am going to make a new Heidi Daus Thread. 😎✨Oodie you are almost
    there with hubby good luck at the DMV. ✨

    I love your pin. 😎✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:23 AM

    Heart of Glass
    Song by Blondie

    Once I had a love and it was a gas
    Soon turned out had a heart of glass
    Seemed like the real thing, only to find
    Mucho mistrust, love’s gone behind
    Once I had a love and it was divine
    Soon found out I was losing my mind
    It seemed like the real thing, but I was so blind
    Mucho mistrust, love’s gone behind
    In between
    What I find is pleasing and I’m feeling fine
    Love is so confusing there’s no peace of mind
    If I fear I’m losing you. it’s just no good
    You teasing like you do
    Once I had a love and it was a gas
    Soon turned out had a heart of glass
    Seemed like the real thing, only to find
    Mucho mistrust, love’s gone behind
    Lost inside
    Adorable illusion and I cannot hide
    I’m the one you’re using, please don’t push me aside
    We coulda made it cruising, yeah
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    Yeah, riding high on love’s true bluish light
    Ooh, oh, ooh, oh
    Ooh, oh, ooh, oh
    Once I had a love and it was a gas
    Soon turned out had a heart of glass
    Seemed like the real thing only to find
    Mucho mistrust, love’s gone behind
    In between
    What I find is pleasing and I’m feeling fine
    Love is so confusing there’s no peace of mind
    If I fear I’m losing you it’s just no good
    You teasing like you do
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
    La, da, da, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:20 AM

    Call Me
    Song by Blondie

    Color me your color, baby
    Color me your car
    Color me your color, darling
    I know who you are
    Come up off your color chart
    I know where you’re coming from
    Call me (call me) on the line
    Call me, call me any, anytime
    Call me (call me) I’ll arrive
    You can call me any day or night
    Call me
    Cover me with kisses, baby
    Cover me with love
    Roll me in designer sheets
    I’ll never get enough
    Emotions come, I don’t know why
    Cover up love’s alibi
    Call me (call me) on the line
    Call me, call me any, anytime
    Call me (call me) I’ll arrive
    When you’re ready we can share the wine
    Call me
    Oooh, he speaks the languages of love
    Oooh, amore, chiamami, chiamami
    Oooh, appelle-moi mon cheri, appelle-moi
    Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way
    Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any day, any way
    Call me
    Take me out and show me off
    And put me on the scene
    Dress me in the fashions of the 1980’s
    You’re a man, no in-between
    You know what your words can mean
    Call me (call me) my love
    Call me, call me and we’ll take a ride
    Call me (call me) on the line
    Call me, call me in to overtime
    Call me
    Call me (call me) my love
    Call me, call me any, anytime
    Call me (call me) for a ride
    Call me, call me for some overtime
    Call me (call me) in my life
    Call me, call me in a sweet design
    Call me (call me), call me for your lover’s lover’s alibi
    Call me (call me) on the line
    Call me, call me any, anytime
    Call me, ah-ha, call me, ah-ha-ha
    Call me, ah-ha-ha, call me any day or night
    Call me, ooh-ooh-ah-ha-ha, ooh-ooh-ha-ha-ha
    Call me, ah-ah-ooh
    Call me, my, my, my sleek design
    Call me for a ride, call me inside
    Call me, ah-ha, call me, ah-ha
    Call me
    Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ah-ah-ah
    Call me (call me) my love
    Call me, call me any, anytime
    Call me (call me) for a ride
    Call me, call me for some overtime
    Call me (call me) in my life
    Call me, call me in a sweet design
    Call me (call me), call me for your lover’s lover’s alibi
    Call me (call me) on the line
    Call me, call me any, anytime
    Call me (call me)
    Ooh, call me, mmm-hhmm
    Call me (call me) my love

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:17 AM

    The Tide Is High
    Song by Blondie

    The tide is high but I’m holdin’ on
    I’m gonna be your number one
    I’m not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
    It’s not the things you do that tease and hurt me bad
    But it’s the way you do the things you do to me
    I’m not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
    The tide is high but I’m holdin’ on
    I’m gonna be your number one, number one
    Ev’ry girl wants you to be her man
    But I’ll wait my dear till it’s my turn
    I’m not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
    The tide is high but I’m holdin’ on
    I’m gonna be your number one, number one, number one
    Ev’ry girl wants you to be her man
    But I’ll wait my dear till it’s my turn
    I’m not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
    The tide is high but I’m holding on
    I’m gonna be your number one, number one, number one
    The tide is high but I’m holding on
    I’m gonna be your number one
    The tide is high but I’m holding on
    I’m gonna be your number one
    The tide is high but I’m holding on
    I’m gonna be your number one
    The tide is high but I’m holding on
    I’m gonna be your number one

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 2:14 AM

    Club Sheba

    • OODIEBOM
    • 05.24.22 2:05 AM

    @sheba2011

    Hubby had his regular doctor appointment this afternoon. Since no labs were ordered prior, it was just to check blood pressure. I didn’t go in with him but I will need to call for an appointment following surgery. He will have three days per week for six weeks or more of physical therapy starting the day of surgery. I am thinking that flying North and a car rental will be the way to go when Hubby is feeling better and we have the OK. Not sure what we will do as things are still up in the air and still too soon to make any plans.

    On another note: purchased “Life’s A Beach.”🕶🥽👕🌴🏖⛱😎

    I think we will take a ride either tomorrow or Wednesday to Ikea. There’s a couple of things for outdoors that look interesting. First, though, a trip to MV for a replacement license for hubby. This will be our last hurrah so I can get the house in order which of course includes the MB & B.

    • shoelady60
    • 05.23.22 8:49 PM

    @taci

    Love your brother and the cat!!!🤗🐱

    • shoelady60
    • 05.23.22 8:42 PM

    @sheba2011

    After our hot Friday and Saturday, we have the same weather as Oz the last two days. Like you, I would be happy with this all year. Unless, of course, I had a home by the beach, could handle a little warmer with the breeze and water outside the back door.🌞🏝

    Mom, sis and I had our nails done today🖐🦶 and then out for lunch. Very nice afternoon. Have leftovers for dinner and/or a pasta salad I made yesterday with ham, pepperoni and lots of veggies.🍅🥒🧅🥦

    I think last week’s episode was really the end and tomorrow will be like an epilogue. Guess I’ll just have to buy the DVDs to remember and enjoy.💖 Let’s have a drink while watching together.☕🍷🍹🥂

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.23.22 5:48 PM

    Living Like Water

    Water is a great teacher that shows us how to move through the world with grace, ease, determination, and humility.

    The journey of water as it flows upon the earth can be a mirror of our own paths through life. Water begins its residence on earth as it falls from the sky or melts from ice and streams down a mountain into a tributary or stream. In the same way, we come into the world and begin our lives on earth. Like a river that flows within the confines of its banks, we are born with certain defining characteristics that govern our identity. We are born in a specific time and place, within a specific family, and with certain gifts and challenges. Within these parameters, we move through life, encountering many twists, turns, and obstacles along the way just as a river flows.

    Water is a great teacher that shows us how to move through the world with grace, ease, determination, and humility. When a river breaks at a waterfall, it gains energy and moves on. As we encounter our own waterfalls, we may fall hard but we always keep moving on. Water can inspire us to not become rigid with fear or cling to what’s familiar. Water is brave and does not waste time clinging to its past, but flows onward without looking back. At the same time, when there is a hole to be filled, water does not run away from it in fear of the dark; instead, water humbly and bravely fills the empty space. In the same way, we can face the dark moments of our life rather than run away from them.

    Eventually, a river will empty into the sea. Water does not hold back from joining with a larger body, nor does it fear a loss of identity or control. It gracefully and humbly tumbles into the vastness by contributing its energy and merging without resistance. Each time we move beyond our individual egos to become part of something bigger, we can try our best to follow the lead of the river. AMEN! ✨✨😎💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.23.22 5:42 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Wishing you a blessed new week with the kitties and the family. 😎✨🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.23.22 5:40 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good day in the neck of the woods. ✨😜I hope it is cooler now and your Hockey Team
    is winning. 😎

    How are you today? Oz is alright if it stays like this all spring I have no problem with that.

    Get the hankies out as tomorrow our show ends. I will miss the Pearson Family. 😘💕

    How are your mother and sister? I think those two are having a good time no matter what
    they decide to do. 😘

    Here’s to the start of a new week. Blowing a kiss at Jake’s Canvas. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.23.22 5:36 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. California. 😎😘✨Taci it was good to see you post.
    Yeah everything is crazy these days especially gas prices and the weather.

    My mom and siblings all had snow this weekend. Trust Colorado needed the moisture.

    Oz was around 49 degrees this morning we are now in the 60’s and I am fine with that. 😎✨

    I love your haul from HSN. 💕😜I have a closet full of Andrew Lessman I love the Healthy Hair,
    Skin and Nails along with Phytoceramides of course I use his eye supplements to keep my
    peeps working well. 😘

    Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

< 1 … 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.