Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • OODIEBOM
    • 05.25.22 1:25 AM

    @sheba2011

    Well, another day that got off with a rough start. Hubby cannot find his driver’s license then I needed the keys to our house and to the van. I finally found the keys to the house and one of the keys to the van. Driver’s License is still missing and so is my key to the van. I will be checking the laundry either tonight or tomorrow to see if his license and my key are in a pocket. I do check all pockets prior to washing. We will definitely make a trip to MV tomorrow and afterward will probably visit the Farmer’s Market, Lowes and Aldi’s. Hopefully, the Master Bedroom will come together starting Friday and that will also include the Master Bath. I still have to contact Spectrum on our cable and WiFi and the electrician to do an upgrade that I have put off for far too long. Since we do not have any appointments next week, we can get something started now and after the surgery on a day I don’t have to drive Mr. Daisy to Physical Therapy. The coughing is finally starting to subside. Yes, I still have a few moments, but the sinus pills now are able to give me many hours of relief. I also picked up Arm and Hammer Sinus Relief Saline Spray and that is definitely doing the job that Pressureze started. Besides, it is less expensive and does have a 5-star rating.

    I did contact the Orthopedist’s office this afternoon concerning the License. The last time hubby saw it was when he needed to verify who he was with a picture ID. He had no recollection receiving the license afterwards. Of course, we did make a stop at Costco and Aldi’s following. I’m positive the reception at the doctor’s office returned the license. I just have a funny feeling that it is in a pile of dirty laundry. Probably stuck in one of his many pockets.

    We finally had some rain today. Not enough to make a huge dent but enough to water the plants and bushes. I also cleaned the inside of the van and now hubby can sprawl in the back seat following surgery. If he can ride as a passenger, we have a small stepper that can help get the weight off the knee. I’m not sure if he will be able to go down and up the three steps leading to and from the house. We have an appointment with the surgeon prior to everything and that will be one of my concerns. And, yes, I will definitely measure. By the way, the entire surgery is with a robot. Surgeon will be making a small incision and that in itself should help to lessen the pain that most experience. As I said before, Physical Therapy begins the day of surgery and it will be three times per week. Hubby will not be able to drive for 6 weeks. And that brings us at the end of July. The Orthopedist has mentioned that the 1350 miles will take at least 12 plus weeks before he can give an OK.

    I am looking forward to that pin/brooch. It’s the one I had to say no to while in Savannah. I did not check e-mail because of viruses even though I have great antivirus software. There are some beautiful pieces for the summer, but for now, I will wait patiently. I’m happy with my little piece that can be worn in many different ways. I also read your new Heidi thread and your note to Faire. I also noticed that Heidi’s smile isn’t the same. I just wish she would tell us what is going on so we can send positive thoughts her way. She has made us all smile through the years. Now it is our turn to reciprocate.

    • OODIEBOM
    • 05.25.22 12:43 AM

    @xango

    Hi. We had a few minutes of much needed rain this afternoon. I was cleaning the inside of the van and headed towards the trunk when I saw the dark clouds. I finished that area just in time when we had a deluge. While it was raining, cleared the van out. The back seats are now done in case hubby cannot sit following surgery. Plenty of quilts that can easily become a soft pillow for under the knee and one or two left over for the head area. Actually, I was cleaning because hubby misplaced his driver’s license and two keys to the van and a key to the house. I found the key to the house and one for the van. And I thought today was a good day to go to IKEA. Well, that will now be Thursday. Tomorrow is Lowe’s, Farmers Market and maybe Aldi. I will know for sure tomorrow. Right now I have a headache. Will do the dishes and try to make a dessert and then will head to the bedroom.

    • xango
    • 05.24.22 9:05 PM

    @Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
    🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻❤🌻❤
    Good Afternoon Sheba, I hope this day finds you well and enjoying this Spring weather with Poppy. A few days ago for two days in a roll we had storms come by and provide us with rain.
    All is well here, just a few things going on out of our control.
    The temperature is in the mid to upper 80’s and has been. The humidity has stayed low, that’s a good thing.
    Take Care Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻❤

    • shoelady60
    • 05.24.22 6:08 PM

    @sheba2011

    Thanks for the reference last night – I never got that serious about a football game, lol!😊 In fact, way back when, I was a Cowboy’s fan and when the Steelers played the Cowboys in the Super Bowl, I went to a party dressed as a Dallas cheerleader, all in good fun. I used those stick-on stars on my shirt and kept telling my husband to drive slow and don’t hit any potholes because the stars were popping off.🤣 I don’t want tonight’s show to end.😥

    Ran a few errands this morning and doing a lot of nothing today. Plan to do some shopping tomorrow. Nice day in the 70s. Blowing kisses🥰 and sending hugs🤗 to you and Poppy.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:39 PM

    Well gee it kind of depends on the day. 😜

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:20 PM

    Feeling Fed Up With Humanity

    It is natural to feel let down when we see our fellow humans behaving badly, return the focus to your own life.

    From time to time, we may all feel fed up with humanity, whether it’s from learning about what’s going on around the world, or what’s going on next door. There are always situations that leave us feeling as if people are simply not capable of behaving in a way that is coming from a place of awareness. Often it seems as if people are actually geared to handle things in the worst possible way, repeatedly. At the same time, none of us wants to linger in a judgmental mood about our own species. As a result, we might tend to repress the feelings coming up as we take in the news from the world and the neighborhood.

    It is natural to feel let down and disappointed when we see our fellow humans behaving in ways that are greedy, selfish, violent, or uncaring, but there are also ways to process that disappointment without sinking into despondency. As with any emotional response, we honor our feelings by feeling them fully, without judging or acting on them. Once we’ve done that — and we may need to do it every day, as part of our daily self-care — we can begin to consider ways that we might help the situation in which humanity finds itself.

    As always, we start with ourselves, utilizing our awareness of the failings of others to renew our own commitment to be more conscious human beings. We are all capable of the best and the worst that humanity has to offer, and remembering this keeps us in check, as well as allowing us to find compassion for others. We may find ourselves feeling compelled to serve people who are suffering injustices at the hands of other people, or we may begin to speak out when we see something that we don’t think is right. Whatever the case, the only thing we can do is pledge to serve the best, rather than the worst, of what humanity has to offer, both in the world, and in ourselves. AMEN! ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:16 PM

    Over the Rainbow
    Song by Judy Garland

    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There’s a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true
    Someday I’ll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That’s where you’ll find me
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh, why can’t I?
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh, why can’t I?
    If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why can’t I?

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:14 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Thinking of you Kitten in California please be safe. ✨🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:12 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good day to you in the ‘burgh. ✨😘Tonight is the night I don’t know how I feel.
    I will miss This Is Us I am going to have a good cry. The Big Three are wonderful.
    Rebecca, Jack and Miguel will all live on. I have say this show is very original. 😘

    I hope you saw the post I left last night for you I think you may get a kick out it.

    Until tonight. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:05 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in sunny Cali and I hope this is a good day for hiking. ✨😎 I walked
    Poppy around the way in the rain I was prepared as we will have it all day and tomorrow.

    I wish I could send you some. ✨ I hope you love your haul you are getting from HSN.

    I had one last week.

    Taci The Wizard of OZ is such a huge part of my life I did work with Ray Bolgar the original
    scarecrow that added such a special touch in my life and I was young but knew I was working
    with someone special. 💕😘✨Taci Ray and his wife lived in Beverly Hills.

    Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 5:00 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. Oodie I did start a new Heidi Daus Thread and I will
    add to it as items become available. I did leave a post for Fairemaiden. ✨😘🌹

    I am wearing a Heidi Daus beaded bangle that I posted on the new Heidi Thread.
    My area is dark because we have no sun today but this bangle has so much sparkle I am
    happy with it. ✨😎

    Love your pin Oodie you have great taste. Let me know how your day is going so far. ✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 4:56 PM

    @xango,

    Good afternoon in Florida. 😎😘✨How are you today? Oz is raining of course and that is
    a good thing. ✨

    I hope you are feeling better and here is to a good day.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 4:53 PM

    @defg,

    Good afternoon in Maryland here is to a fresh day. 😎✨Wake Up Sunshine.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 4:52 PM

    @ddshoppy,

    Good morning in S. California and may this day finds you doing well. I am thinking
    of your daughter and her family on the Base. I hope all is well for them. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.22 4:50 PM

    @loaf,

    Have a great day in the Rock and Roll City. ✨OZ is raining today and I love it.

< 1 … 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.