Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

Hello Sunshine HSN Iris Apfel. 😎✨🌹
-

Heidi Girls get creative with your Heidi Daus Pins. 💕😘✨😎
-

Hey Heidi Girls doing double duty today working on the Heidi Daus Thread and this one. ✨✨
Will post when I find out the exact date Heidi Daus will be back on air here at HSN. 😎✨
-

HSN Heidi Daus 😘✨🌹
-

-

-

-

-

I hope all the Peeps out there have a nice Tuesday and stay safe. 😘✨
-

-

-

We are 54 degrees and raining as I type this in real time. ✨😎😜Let’s just say
my flowers and plants and mother earth are loving it. 😘 -

-
Shoelady, he was a great cat. As a tiny kitten it sat on his lap the entire drive back to the midwest. Lived in the house and brought mice up to the patio often. He moved with my brother to school, and 2 more States.
-
Sheba, snow in May almost June, is this normal for Colorado?
Re: AL, I don’t take the hair skin and nails but take 4 vitamins in the morning and 2 at night with a few one off’s here and there.The Essential has biotin which i am assuming is in the hair skin and nails. That’s why I read all the labels, so I don’t overdue it on one vitamin.
Have a good evening.
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants