Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Good Afternoon in Florida. I hope this will be a good day for you. Oz is chilly and we will
be in the minuses all week. So enjoy the sunshine. 😎I hope you and your cousin can
see each other soon. 🌹
-
-

Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven Cookbook for Beginners
701-126 -

Evryday Jane Tori Packable Trench
656-973 -



Evryday Jane Nia Volume Pant
656-978 -

-

Evryday Jane
-

“I’ve built my career and my business on authenticity. Whether I’m meeting with a corporate board, a prospective client, an up-and-coming influencer, or a longtime colleague, I always want to be an example of being my authentic self.” – Rakia Reynonlds, Evryday Jane Founder.
-


Evryday Jane Tie-Front Shirt
697-543 -

-

-


Ninja Foodi XL Pro 10-in-1 Air Fry Oven
720-599HSN TS
-

Today’s cocktail pairing has us seeing green in the best possible way 💚✨
These emerald earrings from all new brand, Gems by Michael Valitutti are perfectly complimented by this green grasshopper cocktail!
Ingredients:
🦗1 ounce crème de menthe
🦗1 ounce white crème de cacao
🦗2 ounces heavy cream
🦗Ice -

-

I know but it is coming. 💕🌹
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants
