Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

-


-


Mented Try Me Trio Nude Lip Set
696-436 -


-

Jay has a new cuff that is such a fun and artistic design – it includes Kingman Turquoise from the USA. Each stone has its own expression and the bright blue color will remind you of blue skies, while the organic silverwork will remind you of waves.
-

Twenty strands of faceted Black Spinel is dotted with Royal Blue Turquoise nuggets. All we can say about this stunner is that if you’re looking for that special statement piece, this could be the one.
-


Jay King
-

Ever desired a collection of Petrified Wood from the USA? This new cuff has it all featuring Green Swamp Bog, Brown Beech Petrified Wood, Brown-Red Petrified Wood and Brown Devils Gate Juniper petrified wood in a rhythmic, open silver work design. Perfect for the collector and fashionista.
-

A true Mine Find, this Indian Blanket stone necklace is full of charm and color. With greys, mustards, creams, brick reds and maroons it is super versatile. There are also matching earrings and a ring which can all be worn as an ensemble. Great piece for the stone lover.
Jay King
-

-

-

-

Malachite is known for its vibrant green color and dark veins giving this stone very distinctive features. If you are a lover of this lushly hued stone, we’ve created a gallery collar necklace using silver bezel set tear drops and rondelle beads as well as a matching cuff.
Jay King Gallery Collection Sterling Silver Malachite Necklace
738-422 -

🤠A new Mine Find will be presented later today called Morning Mist Quartzite. With its yellows, blues and milky whites it’s reminiscent of a misty sky in a bucolic landscape painting. Jay will be presenting this piece tonight during the 10pm e.s.t. hour with Suzanne Runyan. 🦄
Jay King Sterling Silver Morning Mist Quartzite Pendant with Necklace
748-902Jay King Sterling Silver Morning Mist Quartzite Drop Earrings
748-932All times E.S.T.
Hours are tentative and subject to change
Please check the program guide for detailsFebruary 5
11a – 1p with Lynn Murphy
5p – 7p with Colleen Lopez
10p – 12p with Suanne RunyanFebruary 6
2p – 4p with Helen Keaney
8p – 10p with Sarah AndersonFebruary 7
10a – 12p with Lynn Murphy
6p – 8p with Adam Freeman -

Gems that sparkle, shine and mystify from around the globe have inspired us to mix up some cocktails to match to celebrate the Tucson Gem Event! 💎🍸
Today we’ve paired these gorgeous rectangle Gemstone Drop Earrings from Chaco Canyon with a tasty turquoise daiquiri!
Chaco Canyon Sterling Silver Rectangle Gem Drop Earrings
747-488
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants