Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Good luck in Florida with your second Covid-19 Vaccine. Get some rest when you
are home. 😎😘
Beautiful Spring day in Florida. Oz is frozen.
-

-

The Weekend at Half Time.
-

Half Time Show Featuring The Weekend.
-

This is the actual color of this labradorite. No filters; no highlights; nada! I’ll be presenting these beauties; my new Tuscon collection and lots of gemstone love @hsn Monday 7-8pm and Tuesday 1am and 3-4pm ❤️
-

-

-

-
Good Morning in Maryland I love what you had on your husband’s birthday.
Party on. 🤣😎😘 OZ is frozen.

-

Go Chiefs. 🤣
-

-

-

-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants