Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

Carol Brodie
-

Rarities Gold-Plated Crystal and Gem Stone-in-Stone Special Cut Ring
747-025 -

We have major heart eyes 😍 for today’s gem and cocktail pairing!
We have paired this dreamy crystal ring from Rarities with Carol Brodie with this Valentines Day inspired Cherry Cheesecake cocktail! 🍒🍰
Tune in to Good Eating with Marlo Smith on HSN today at 5 pm ET to see her create this delicious cocktail!
-

Congrats to Tampa! Good Game. 😎🌹
-

Peace Out Peeps! Frozen in OZ all be safe.
-
Thanks for hanging with me today I appreciate your post. 😘My team did not do well.
There is always next year. Congrats to the winning team. 😎 Very cold and it will 6 degrees
tomorrow and the rest of the week I will be on watching the pipes patrol.
Enjoy your evening and we are staying warm. 😘😎
-
Happy Sunday in frigid Oz. We will be getting some of that by next weekend. Get the cozy blankets out and snuggle up.🥶
Good luck in the game and I will be rooting right with you.👍🏈🏆
-

-
-
Cherie,
Good Morning in S. California. I am California dreaming on such a winter’s day. 😘😎

Cherie you and the children stay safe.
-
Good Afternoon in the burgh’. 😎😘🌹💕Today is the Endgame may the best team win.
I am so glad you got to spend some time and tea with your mother and sister. I can smell
the Roast. Hubby is cooking today and I am so glad. I think this may be a long day.I know Jake smells real good. 🤣I love it when Poppy get well groomed with the bath
and all the trimmings. I love this dog so much. 😘💕 Well right at this very moment we
are 7 degrees. YIKES! Snow is falling and I plan to stay put. Enjoy the day and the game.
-
-
Good Morning in S. California. Game Day and End Game. 🤣😎May the best team win.
I hope you are doing well. We are cold in OZ but we do have snow. Shizzle it’s called
Winter. 🤣Enjoy the day with your family. 😘😎

I hope you see a view like this on the trails. 😘😎
-
Good Afternoon in Ohio have a nice safe and warm day. 😎😘🌹 I miss you and
the grandchildren. 😘
-
Good day in Florida hope all is well. If you are lost in the closet come out.

Enjoy some of the day if you are feeling alright. 😎🌹
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants

