Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
Good day in Florida how are you feeling? How is the arm? Try not to do too much
and this too shall pass if you are sore. Amy glad you and Jerry have both Vaccines
behind you. 😎Take care we are frozen big time in OZ. I believe it’s called winter. 🤣
-
-



-

-

Rarities Goldtone Stainless Steel Gemstone Inlay Bracelet Watch
710-583 -

Rarities Gold-Plated Gemstone Crystal and White Zircon Drop Earrings
746-721 -

Rarities Stainless Steel Gemstone Accent Crescent Moon Bracelet Watch
724-837 -

It’s the season of pink — morganite and tourmaline
Rarities Gold-Plated Pink Tourmaline and Gemstone Heart Ring
746-148 -

Carol Brodie
-

-

Rarities Gold-Plated Malachite and White Zircon Rectangle Ring
746-418 -

Carol Brodie
-

-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants
