Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

-
@Shebs🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Hello Sheba, I hope you had a good day. How wonderful the The United States made History today. Judge Jackson was confirmed to SCOTUS! A win for the Female gender 😁
I woke up with a major thunderstorm. And it rain through out the morning and most of the afternoon.
Yellow was my mother’s favorite color. I saw the flower and butterfly made me think of the perfume Topaz she enjoyed wearing from Avon. It mixed with her chemistry and she smelled wonderful. I haven’t thought about that in a long time, it’s a good memory.
I do feel much better today, don’t know what that was. Not light headed or anything at all today.
Husband is off today (Friday). We will do some errands, and if time permits stop at Lowe’s.
Take Care Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 -
Sheba, exactly what i wondered when 1st looking at this purse. haha.
-
Shoelady, thanks for the Yay negative. Love all the cruising your sister and mom do.
-
Sheba, Hello, nice a butterfly was there for you! Hope and Poppy had a great walk. The butterfly’s are beautiful. We had one in the yard the other day. Today was unusually hot at 96, and it was just too hot to walk or hike. I did some in house cleaning and organizing. Next i have to decide how to net the plants. So far they are doing well.
-
Oodie, the Poodle Pin sounds adorable!
-

Peace Out Peeps! ✨✨Stay safe and warm.
-
Good evening I do hope your sister have a wonderful Cruise. ✨✨
We are cold in OZ tonight low 30’s hello Spring.

Enjoy the evening. 😘✨
-

-

-
I wish you could have 24 hour of OZ weather. WE will be in the 30’s tonight and the
heat is on.I am wearing a Marla Wynne Topcoat I can go in and out of the house. I think we will see
spring in a couple of weeks. ✨😘Oodie I am so concerned for you and your husband that falling has got to hurt at some
point. I hope you are enjoy this cooling weather you have we are raining off and on.Yeah Trivia tomorrow. 😎I still wish I lived closer to you let me know what you come up
with for your husband’s fall.
Oodie we were so windy today the butterfly could not come maybe tomorrow. I will
look for him he knows where to find me. 😘✨ -

-
You know that I also get those dreaded dizzy spells. Most of the time it could be bending down too fast or just returning to standing too fast. I now carry water with me wherever we go. Hubby purchased the small bottles this time from Costco. They fit right into my shoulder bag. Also, I carry juice as well. Sometimes the body just needs the sugar. Orange juice comes to mind. When one of my small water bottles becomes emptied, I just pour some juice in. Also a smoothie comes to mind as well. Also, remember that tea and coffee and yes, even decaf, are diuretics. Just remember to drink something following, like water.
Hope you feel better.
-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants